Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    I am hardly getting any mermaid scales I used to be maxed but now that we need them they are suddenly an extremely rare drop

Fashion Designer
    I am annoyed by the terrible vine drops. I seem to be getting more and more trees with no vines at all.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    Mermaid pond (available for gems, of course) is a good supplement for mermaid scales: 2-4 every 5 hr. Princess Lorelei pond gives them, too. Also, aquamarine alicorns give 1-2 every day. I'm a bit short, too, though, sometimes with increased need for enchanter's essences. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    Mermaid pond (available for gems, of course) is a good supplement for mermaid scales: 2-4 every 5 hr. Princess Lorelei pond gives them, too. Also, aquamarine alicorns give 1-2 every day. I'm a bit short, too, though, sometimes with increased need for enchanter's essences. Good luck!
    Thanks even mermaid ponds are often not giving any. I have better luck with the prize ponds or fountains. I have 2 mermaid and 12 regular ponds and am still lacking. In fact I just collected from the mermaid ones and got zero.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Renata is awarded, she's the same size as Salvatore but has a 22 hour timer and by my reckoning so far, she seems to have the same drops as any dragon.
    Other than regular dragon drops, Renata also drops a mithril every time for me. She's like a mithril dragon. I really like her. Maybe you're maxed on mithril?

I feel that this is a dumb question, and I apologise for that, but why is the drop rate of forest vines so very low?? Takes all the fun out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    Can someone confirm or point me to where I can find out which plot I need to expand to before getting to A3? Is it A4 or B3? Or either? I don't want to expand one and find out it needs to be the other! Thanks in advance.
    From page 1
    Expand to the second forest totem 0/1 GO | Map reference A3: Expansion requirements - 30 spellbound dew, 25 newborn sprites, 8 forest compass, 21 forest blades. | To access this plot, you can expand to either B3 (one in front) or A4 (middle of the elephant and rhino)

Would it be wise to continue to make Forest Bkades and Compasses while finishing the last step of Part 2?

All I’m doing is waiting to collect the 30 which will take at least 10-14 days.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    I am having a issue with expanding to the second goal! I have completed all tasks in hidden forest 2 but when I press go it sends me to the expansion but the is nothing to click on! I have forced closes numerous time but still will not let me expand! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I am having a issue with expanding to the second goal! I have completed all tasks in hidden forest 2 but when I press go it sends me to the expansion but the is nothing to click on! I have forced closes numerous time but still will not let me expand! Help!
    Have you expanded to one of the squares around the rhino? You either need to expand to the one under it or the one between the rhino & elephant. Someone posted this several pages back.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******