Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    All done!

Seems we get another unfinished storyline hanging...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All done!

Seems we get another unfinished storyline hanging...
    at least for those of us who are lower level, we can continue the tributes with minimal work for high coin return. those with MILLIONS of coin-i know it isn't as big of a deal
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I only need 4 more forest lanterns. Can't wait to be done.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I only need 4 more forest lanterns. Can't wait to be done.

Trudyscandles
    i gave my last one. not doing the tribute until WW

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    wisp pets were a great investment. i had to chop willows the first round. and a bit in the 2nd round. but i managed to get all of the compasses and blades for part 3 done during part 2. and since starting part 3 (with 33 days to go), i have made 14 of the needed 20. and done a second tribute (the one from part 2) for coins only because i was maxed out on so much. i collect from my mills, my mines, my pets. and can make a lantern about every 20 hours (probably a little less if i made sure ot collect exactly when things are ready, but haven't bee stressed about part 3 at all. (i was more stressed about making enough expansion permits to open A5)
    plus this way with the pets, after part 3 is over, i will still get the sprites and stuff needed to make the tributes for coin only
    this has allowed me to start glimmergate, sabina, the roost, and elven, plus monster hunt, paper chase, mantistorm while doing hidden forest.
    definitely worth the 150 gems. i would say they are better than a daily ali in that respect (for the same price)
    How did you manages to get the vines. I have the pet, barely drops vines, mostly just 1, and the trees for all the space they take up, lucky if I get 1 vine per 10 chops. Getting none quite a lot. Any suggestions? I will be lucky to finish part 2 let alone getting a head start on 3. The WW won't make they much difference as I don't have enough space in my kingdom for 100 trees!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    How did you manages to get the vines. I have the pet, barely drops vines, mostly just 1, and the trees for all the space they take up, lucky if I get 1 vine per 10 chops. Getting none quite a lot. Any suggestions? I will be lucky to finish part 2 let alone getting a head start on 3. The WW won't make they much difference as I don't have enough space in my kingdom for 100 trees!
    i've been chopping willows every WW since part 2 started. filled my kingdom with willows over other things. then beween step2 & step3 of WW, i would grow a whole new batch of willows. plus i have 3 pets. that helps a LOT

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i've been chopping willows every WW since part 2 started. filled my kingdom with willows over other things. then beween step2 & step3 of WW, i would grow a whole new batch of willows. plus i have 3 pets. that helps a LOT
    I did the same thing and did get one Wisp Pet which has been a humongous help.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I bought 3 and have only chopped willows for one of the WW. Didn't need to after that.

Store some of your buildings to make space and give yourself enough time to grow them all. Then either do another round or set your buildings back out.

Get another wisp pet or 2 and you won't have to worry about chopping willows. I got enough forest vines to craft every 2 or 3 days, just be patient.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I bought 3 and have only chopped willows for one of the WW. Didn't need to after that.

Store some of your buildings to make space and give yourself enough time to grow them all. Then either do another round or set your buildings back out.

Get another wisp pet or 2 and you won't have to worry about chopping willows. I got enough forest vines to craft every 2 or 3 days, just be patient.

Trudyscandles
    I bought one pet, but it barely drops 1 vine each 12 hours, definitely won't save me from having half my kingdom as willow trees. I won't buy another as my gems are depleted. Could have if I hadn't lost gems in the " 12 more moves for 20" more times than I care to admit, plus somehow an extra living wood tree for goodness knows how much. Guess I m hoping for another Ww .

Executive Chef
    I only got one Forest Wisp pet and it was all I needed to finish.
    I finished last week - zero gems spent.

The Forest Vines were the most work. I got through them with the WW.

I should be able to do the Amnesia Tribute every fortnight post event with one Forest Wisp.