Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten energy from Renata also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    I?m still on part two, it?s taking forever to get forest vines. Chopping two willow trees gets one forest vine. Is this normal?
    Unfortunately yes, like everything S8, willow drop numbers are very random and even give you no vines.
    If you have the Gems, buying a Green Wisp (or several) is a good investment as they give you vines and baby Sprites, and continue to drop these even after finishing all 3 parts, which helps with the ongoing trades.

Hope your drop rate improves. :-)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Unfortunately yes, like everything S8, willow drop numbers are very random and even give you no vines.
    If you have the Gems, buying a Green Wisp (or several) is a good investment as they give you vines and baby Sprites, and continue to drop these even after finishing all 3 parts, which helps with the ongoing trades.

Hope your drop rate improves. :-)
    Thank you. I just chopped three willow trees and got only one vine. Unfortunately I don’t have bought gems to buy the pet because I’ve accidentally spent gems on random things. I wish S8 had a confirmation button on spending gems I’ve accidentally sped up timers on silly things like cows.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Thank you. I just chopped three willow trees and got only one vine. Unfortunately I don’t have bought gems to buy the pet because I’ve accidentally spent gems on random things. I wish S8 had a confirmation button on spending gems I’ve accidentally sped up timers on silly things like cows.
    I recommend growing lots of willow trees and chop them during weekday warriors.

Rhino Keeper
    I can?t get any forest wisp. My pet does not drop any. Can any one tell me where to get them at this point. Thank you for your help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I can?t get any forest wisp. My pet does not drop any. Can any one tell me where to get them at this point. Thank you for your help.
    TheClick image for larger version. 

Name:	40F31B62-33F0-4772-A852-F6D104B2B1A7.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	52103 should be droppingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	4CE973FB-6FE7-4DF5-A332-CC69185F6CF0.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	52104 unless you are between goals. Check in your goalbook to see if you need to do something to move into the next goal.

I'm not sure I understood your question. I need more info.
    What pet are you referring to.
    And at what point are you?
    Last edited by riverly; 06-16-19 at 01:54 PM. Reason: This is the Craziest post ever. Sorry.

Fashion Designer
    I have finished all 3 goals but notice that the option to craft forest compass, blades and lanterns remain. Just curious, if players are near maxing out on materials are you continuing to craft these items in anticipation of a future use?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I have finished all 3 goals but notice that the option to craft forest compass, blades and lanterns remain. Just curious, if players are near maxing out on materials are you continuing to craft these items in anticipation of a future use?
    No because the game developers typically don?t reuse items that go with a particular goal or event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    no but since finishing i have the ana trade for 100k coins a few times.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    no but since finishing i have the ana trade for 100k coins a few times.
    Hey shortdanzr,
    Just a heads up, it’s a better use of resources to be doing the 20k Coin Trade in the Sloth Tribute instead of the 100k Coin Trade.
    You use only 40 Newborn Sprites (instead of 50) for 100k coins.
    Hope this helps.