Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Thank you SpiritWind!! I am still on part two but I want to maximize my chances of getting the overgrown cottage in part three so I want to get the extra expansions I need out of the way before I start it!

Rhino Keeper
    I?m sorry for a possible double post but I couldn?t find the answer anywhere!

Am I able to create more than one Salvatore? I hate to waste all those materials to just get coins from the totem the second time.

Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I?m sorry for a possible double post but I couldn?t find the answer anywhere!

Am I able to create more than one Salvatore? I hate to waste all those materials to just get coins from the totem the second time.

Thank you!
    No, you can only craft 1 of each of the totem animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! And boohoo, I love him....I want an army of sloth ents.

Rhino Keeper
    Is forest wisp a good buy? Does it have any use after the goals are over?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm way behind in this goal and just on part 2 now but it's such a shame to see that the forest vines drop rate hasn't improved at all, in all this time.... Barely 1 per entire willow tree?

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Is forest wisp a good buy? Does it have any use after the goals are over?
    Depends on if you want to use them to get coins. I have 2 and collect from them every day. I save up and do one of the totem trades every now and then when I have a stash of them. Not a vital purchase, but I like how there is still a use for them post goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    I'm way behind in this goal and just on part 2 now but it's such a shame to see that the forest vines drop rate hasn't improved at all, in all this time.... Barely 1 per entire willow tree?
    Try and get vines at the same time as goals that also ask for chopping trees if you're in no hurry... you'll get there!

Hi guys. I?m on part 3 of the Hidden Forest, but I am unable to expand to Elephant in A5 as it doesn?t give me the option- even though that is the goal I am on and the plots around it are unlocked. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by AngellFarm View Post
    Hi guys. I?m on part 3 of the Hidden Forest, but I am unable to expand to Elephant in A5 as it doesn?t give me the option- even though that is the goal I am on and the plots around it are unlocked. Any ideas?
    Hi, this is the note I have on goal 7 when you expand: To access this plot, you must expand to the plot in front of A5 and also to the left of A5. If you've just reached this goal, can you force close and see if that changes things. Where does the arrow take you when you click on the goal in your book?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, this is the note I have on goal 7 when you expand: To access this plot, you must expand to the plot in front of A5 and also to the left of A5. If you've just reached this goal, can you force close and see if that changes things. Where does the arrow take you when you click on the goal in your book?
    I have all of the required plots open. I submitted a support ticket last night and Storm 8 fixed the problem for me. They are really a fantastic team.

Thank you Storm 8!