Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Yep, I think skunkupines must love eating trilliums, so the more we have the more they appear!
    i have 3 trilliums and keep getting skunupines. so i dont think having more means you get them. i think they just like them period
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    it sounds like a mithril dragon and an Earth wisp would makes these goal so much easier.

Now we need a gem sale!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Just a heads up everyone re drops of Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essences between parts of new storyline.

I have not started Part 2 yet as I was going to stock up on Sprites and Essences first, BUT I have collected twice now from Ivy's Hut and 2 Green Forest Wisp pets and have had no drops of Quest items.

SO maybe don't Finnish Part 1 too early before time runs out so you can continue to collect Quest items ready for when you want to start Part 2.

Will post again if I start getting drops
    This is very disappointing. What if anything did the pet forest wisps drop?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    This is very disappointing. What if anything did the pet forest wisps drop?
    The last drop from pet wisp was 3 forest essence and 1 newborn sprite. But it is a random drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    The last drop from pet wisp was 3 forest essence and 1 newborn sprite. But it is a random drop.
    Thank you, I was actually trying to find out what the pet forest wisp dropped between parts 1 and 2.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Thank you, I was actually trying to find out what the pet forest wisp dropped between parts 1 and 2.
    All that dropped was $125 in coins and NOTHING else!!!!

New Resident
    Mithril is going to be a major problem for me due to the fact that I'm level 38 and I do not have the ability to make it in my Forge. I ended up buying the mithril dragon a long time ago because I needed a few here and there. So I at least have 25 of them to start but I'm screwed because my deep mine doesn't like to drop them either. It just seems as though by level 38 I would have it. No way am I using 600 gems to finish it off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsmith61 View Post
    Mithril is going to be a major problem for me due to the fact that I'm level 38 and I do not have the ability to make it in my Forge. I ended up buying the mithril dragon a long time ago because I needed a few here and there. So I at least have 25 of them to start but I'm screwed because my deep mine doesn't like to drop them either. It just seems as though by level 38 I would have it. No way am I using 600 gems to finish it off.
    I’m also level 38 and can’t craft mithril. My lifetime supply was 11 starting this event. I did purchase the mithril dragon today but In 5 days I don’t think he’ll drop 25 mithril. I’m going on dark cave adventures hoping to find dark cave formations but that’s probably only going to give a few mithril. I don’t think I’ll finish ��

The story this time seems to be designed by someone else unless S8 is trying to get players to pay. It defeats the purpose of gameplay though. A lot of people posted time and energy calculation here or reported extremely low rate of drops so I won’t repeat but suffice to day lots of players will not finish. Hope next one is better more enjoyable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I’m also level 38 and can’t craft mithril. My lifetime supply was 11 starting this event. I did purchase the mithril dragon today but In 5 days I don’t think he’ll drop 25 mithril. I’m going on dark cave adventures hoping to find dark cave formations but that’s probably only going to give a few mithril. I don’t think I’ll finish ��
    The only thing timed is if you finish part 1 in seven days you get an overgrown building. If you don't finish in 7 days you can still work on it for weeks or months. We have had some goals that have taken a long, long time to complete. So just work on it when you have time and energy and supplies, and forget about the timed part, it's storyline.