Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Where can I find ou craft Newborn Sprites unless by Ivy's hut ?
    Defeating Forest Wisps.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Defeating Forest Wisps.
    That is what I do since the beginning, but I didn't got one :-(

Nightclub Owner
    That is what I do since the beginning, but I didn't got one :-(
    I get only seldom one, but I would put the drop rate at 10% or so.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Since the beginning, I had about 4 or 5 Forest Whisps per day. And my drop rate is zero !!!

Nightclub Owner
    Since the beginning, I had about 4 or 5 Forest Whisps per day. And my drop rate is zero !!!
    Me too, but it is just that I redirect my energy toward the current event and do not tend my shrubs.

Rhino Keeper
    And this is Just my current event. I am in the Hidden Forest part 2, goal 7. I still have to got 12 Newborn to finish the goal 7, and still 30 for goal 10 !!
    It seems that I will never finish :-(

Nightclub Owner
    And this is Just my current event. I am in the Hidden Forest part 2, goal 7. I still have to got 12 Newborn to finish the goal 7, and still 30 for goal 10 !!
    It seems that I will never finish :-(
    Then you do not do the St Patrick's event (i.e. Press Your Luck)? This is not an event, this is main storyline.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Then you do not do the St Patrick's event (i.e. Press Your Luck)? This is not an event, this is main storyline.
    True, I don't go now for the St Patrick's event. Maybe later ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought the Green Forest Wisp, and I got a Newborn !
    The timer is 12 Hours. So, now I can get 4 per day ( 2 from Ivy and 2 from my new Forest Wisp).
    Thanks a lot for your advice ShibuyaCloth.
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 03-17-19 at 07:13 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntprish View Post
    The drop rate for vines on the willow trees is ridiculous. All the tending to grow them and space they take up then expend all your energy to chop them to get zero to 1 vines? Thats just not right. And certainly not fun.
    This is where weekday warrior can help Chop 100+ willows during WW and you're all set.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I take it the green sprite pets keep their event drops permanently because of the coin trades in the totems?? Even after the event?
    I assume this also. They'd better have pernamanet drops because this is permanent storyline, just like the grand fireflies etc. I bought 4 wisp pets and would ask for my money back if they stopped dropping items post HF completion.

I just bought the Green Forest Wisp, and I got a Newborn !
    The timer is 12 Hours. So, now I can get 4 per day ( 2 from Ivy and 2 from my new Forest Wisp).
    Thanks a lot for your advice ShibuyaCloth.
    Newborn sprite is not a guaranteed drop, but the drop rate is more than 50% I think. But a wisp pet will drop other materials that you need like vine , wisp essence and forest ores, which is really nice. Note: they'll start dropping vine in part 2 and ore in part 3