Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarasa View Post
    Anyone else having an issue with your compasses and newborn sprite count NOT showing up in the count for the expansion? I know I have more than 1 of each at this point but when I click on the expansion it only shows 1 of each. I contacted support but as I have dealt with in the past, the response time is insanely slow and I will probably lose out on this quest... I love this game, have been playing for YEARS but the bugginess is making it not worth it lately as I miss out on so many prizes after working so hard...
    Make sure that after you've tapped on the expansion you're saving for that you press the GIVE button which will add to your totals. While most goals automatically count items in your inventory, expansions will not count an item unless you have given it to that specific expansion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Page 1, post 7, also post 135.
    thank you. i found one on my own. after having to expand next to it to get it. but i'm short 260RP for the final discount expansion. since i have the coin & the lanterns, i would like to take advantage of it.
    most likely would need a building. what royal building might be easiest to create (resource wise)?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    thank you. i found one on my own. after having to expand next to it to get it. but i'm short 260RP for the final discount expansion. since i have the coin & the lanterns, i would like to take advantage of it.
    most likely would need a building. what royal building might be easiest to create (resource wise)?
    Look at the Building Guide - depends on what you have on hand Links in post 1 or in my signature.

Fashion Designer
    Second collection from forest wisp today and once again no newborn sprite. Makes me think S8 has the first few drops as good drops so everyone will spend the gems to buy one and then cuts back on them. Hoping tomorrow will bring back the newborn sprites.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Look at the Building Guide - depends on what you have on hand Links in post 1 or in my signature.
    thanks. i forgot to look through the organized list. i was thinking one building. instead of 3.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Second collection from forest wisp today and once again no newborn sprite. Makes me think S8 has the first few drops as good drops so everyone will spend the gems to buy one and then cuts back on them. Hoping tomorrow will bring back the newborn sprites.
    I'm on my last leg of part 1 and I forgot to check Ivy's hut. I've been getting them and that spellbound dew from white trillium. Though now that I've said that watch the drops stop.

Farm Supplier
    So disappointed in S8 it takes me two hours to get 1 wisp even though I have been trying non stop I may never get enough essence to make 8 compass ridiculous and d amount of skunupines I've gotten hmm if I needed them for a goal I would not be getting any.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-10-19 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Removed swearing. Please follow the forum rules

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilisha View Post
    So disappointed in S8 it takes me two hours to get 1 wisp even though I have been trying non stop I may never get enough essence to make 8 compass ridiculous and d amount of skunupines I've gotten hmm if I needed them for a goal I would not be getting any.
    We're all feeling pretty disheartened with this latest twist in the goal. It may prove to be pointless but I've decided to stop wasting my hard earned energy on this fruitless quest until we hear from s8 later today. I'm hoping that once they get into the office and check in that they'll do something about the abysmal situation. Either raising the drop rates or offering another avenue for collections - anything will be better than what we're dealing with right now, lol.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-10-19 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Quote updated

their plan backfired a bit ...see s8s recent mo for each new storyline is to give people a timed prize so they get invested in starting it and then let them slog through the rest ...... this one was too advanced for people

the part of the problem is the assumption that most of the player base is 1 lvl 50 and 2 have piles of materials in their inventory when that's not the case
    Last edited by ethan1brothers; 03-11-19 at 12:08 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I managed to expand to the rhino spirit. The next step requires a tribute of gold items (3 golden eggs and 3 golden nuggets plus some coins) to spawn the rhino to fight (199 hits). Then another tribute is needed: 10 forest wisp essences, 35 dragon scales, and wait for it 30 newborn sprites.

I'm tired of fighting endless wisps with little success. I'm gonna wait for Ivy and my wisp pets to do the work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	53F820B1-E4EC-4F34-B497-5A192E1EDBDE.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	50421
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-11-19 at 12:20 AM.