Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Calculating from Melony77 pics, I see 13 baby sprites needed so far. And that's before expanding to the last totem? And we have 7 days?
    Maybe I better go back and make sure I'm reading that right.
    Hopefully the Green Forest Wisp drops more than what I've been getting , or another source.

It's only 7 days if we want the special overgrown buildings. (And I suspect those will end up being for sale for gems sometime in the future..). The storyline will remain to do at our leisure. I think I might get the farmhouse, but I'm doubtful about the rest depending on the time limit.

I did buy the new green wisp, spent the gems instead of losing them, lol, but it doesn't have a guaranteed drop of the newborn wisps. So it's going to be slow going waiting on Ivy and a maybe.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It's only 7 days if we want the special overgrown buildings. (And I suspect those will end up being for sale for gems sometime in the future..). The storyline will remain to do at our leisure. I think I might get the farmhouse, but I'm doubtful about the rest depending on the time limit.

I did buy the new green wisp, spent the gems instead of losing them, lol, but it doesn't have a guaranteed drop of the newborn wisps. So it's going to be slow going waiting on Ivy and a maybe.
    I was interested in the 7 day challenge, but I won't be disappointed if I don't make it. And I will probably purchase that green wisp, because it's pretty.
    My experience with those other so called sources of the yellow wisp has been that they are not a regular source of needed wisp essence, so I don't have too high of hopes for these new ones. But I would like to have one in my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Any news on the house that's offered as a prize for completing in under 7 days? I'm sure I can, just not sure if I want to. I'm crafting my 4th wheel now and I have 3 sprites, so I'm in good shape but that is by ignoring the rest of my kingdom.

How long are the 3 expansions going to have reduced requirements?

Trudyscandles
    Did anyone catch that you first get a farm house if you complete the first task in the 7 days, then there will be another 7 day timer for a cottage and then a 3rd one for a watchtower. I wonder if the 7 days will trigger back to back or let us stock up and only trigger once we have expanded the first area. That way we can just keep collecting and skip the first 7 day goal one, gather all the materials so that we can then complete the 2nd two in the 7 days once those are triggered?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Did anyone catch that you first get a farm house if you complete the first task in the 7 days, then there will be another 7 day timer for a cottage and then a 3rd one for a watchtower. I wonder if the 7 days will trigger back to back or let us stock up and only trigger once we have expanded the first area. That way we can just keep collecting and skip the first 7 day goal one, gather all the materials so that we can then complete the 2nd two in the 7 days once those are triggered?
    Come again? #scratcheshead

And to get all these buildings we need to go through the same process...mithril, compass etc?

Fashion Designer
    The "discounts" are specified on the expansion screen, and they are ONLY good for 7 days. I think it's just to help us slow people to get next to the quest square.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	expansion discount.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	50388
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I might get the first building but I doubt I'll get all three. We'll see.

Farm Supplier
    What is going one I ent get a wisp in over 60 collection 3 times that is 180 times and I already used up all the extra energy I had
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-08-19 at 04:52 PM. Reason: swearing on the forum is not allowed. text removed.

Rhino Keeper
    I usually visit 4 to 6 neighbors (if your game allows without crashing) after I defeat any monster before collecting again. It works for my game. I have 3 compasses so far.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I wanna know where all these *cheaper* expansions are near the Hidden Forest! All my expansions require 3, 4, or 5 explorers permits!
    I think by cheaper they meant the coin requirements. The first one requires 400,000 instead of 1,000,000 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Calculating from Melony77 pics, I see 13 baby sprites needed so far. And that's before expanding to the last totem? And we have 7 days?
    Maybe I better go back and make sure I'm reading that right.
    Hopefully the Green Forest Wisp drops more than what I've been getting , or another source.
    7 days is the time for Part 1 & to get the overgrown farmhouse.

******Also, I'm wondering, if I'm maxed on town buildings, will I even be able to collect this farmhouse? Or am I gonna have to sell some?********

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    So Part 1 is to expand to the sloth sculpture, Part 2 to the Rhino sculpture, & lastly Part 3 to the Elephant sculpture.

Part 1 might be achievable in 7 days but not so sure about the other 2 since there seems to be an expansion plot in between each & we'll need to expand one plot to even get to them.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******