Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I get Mithral all the time from my deep mines-level 8. I opened the expansion with the first ?totem?. It is the sleeping sloth. To awaken him you have to do two crafts and I am sorry to say I did not pay attention to the items needed because they were things I already had. Then after you awaken him you have to fight him off to the tune of 99 hits. I think it actually takes around 45 since it returns energy as it is being fought. Then you awaken another sloth and he seems really slow so you have to concoct something to help him. This takes additional wisps and baby sprites. Ugh! I can?t get the pic to upload. Sorry. 9 more forest wisps, 15 spellbound dew and 8 newborn sprites.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Come again? #scratcheshead

And to get all these buildings we need to go through the same process...mithril, compass etc?
    I don?t know what the other expansions will require, but it seems like that is true. When I logged on today there was a notice regarding the 3 timed task items, farmhouse, tower and cottage. I assume they will all be the same, but won?t know until someone posts in 6 days or when the first farmhouse is received. When does the second timed task trigger. I?ve been playing this game a long time and past events usually have the end of one task trigger the next one.

Anyone else missing the wisp trap that we were awarded?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Anyone else missing the wisp trap that we were awarded?
    It wasn't awarded, just unlocked to purchase.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Not stupid at all! I just really can't say if they are discounted or not because they are new releases. But considering they require regular lanterns and expansion permits, instead of the new enchanted ones, they seem like a bargain to me. Also, the last "regular" expansions I had used 9 and 10 expansion permits, so these needing 5 and 6 also seems like a discount to me. I had everything I needed to get two of them, so I went for it in case they cost more later.
    Thanks. Looks like we don't get any of the ones that only need a couple of permits and a few lanterns because we have already opened these squares. Ah well. Never mind.

Fashion Designer
    Once again I'm kicking myself for doing any event task without reading every post ....

expansion ... what was I thinking? I gave my 14 mithril to the goal ... that's my entire mithril inventory EVER.

My ringbearer & pumpkin goats give silky fur. Nice since the collection time is much better than the event goat.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

So with the sale on for the expansions, if we have already spent wisp lanterns toward the expansion, we wont get them back will we? I had already spent lanterns on one of the sale plots but was waiting for another expansion permit, but now it only needs 12 lanterns. I had spent 24. So now I've just lost 10 lanterns?

Farm Supplier
    As I have actually 7 mithrills, I will do the story line with calm and concentrate on getting the 3 plots on discount (I just get one before), as I am now at "level 20 whisps" for each estented plots. So I am happy with half whisps plots. And I will keep mithrills for Sabina Goal.
    I have 5 farms. It can be enough...
    Thks for advice from users to get a mythrill dragon, I was wondering if it was usefull.
    Just a consideration:
    And doing goals help me a lot, without black horse, tiger (get also random whisp lanters too) and a bear I get, I will never had enough whisps or trade tickets for extended plots.
    I need to rest because goals are tiring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    So with the sale on for the expansions, if we have already spent wisp lanterns toward the expansion, we wont get them back will we? I had already spent lanterns on one of the sale plots but was waiting for another expansion permit, but now it only needs 12 lanterns. I had spent 24. So now I've just lost 10 lanterns?
    Yes unfortunately. But we never know about when or where the sales are going to be. I only pregive lanterns when I'm at 98 or maxed so I don't get black flagged.
    But you should have reduced permits needed. Correct?

Nightclub Owner
    Got my Overgrown Farmhouse and it looks a bit rinky-dink next to my other Farmhouses. Why is it so small?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0013413.JPG 
Views:	232 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	50393

As for the upgrades, I'm pretty sure they're the same as the regular versions.

Level 1 - 10 Wood + 10 Stone- $70/10 min (the rewarded farmhouse comes fully built)
    Level 2 - 10 Wood + 10 Stone + 20 Milk - $77/10 min
    Level 3 - 25 Eggs + 2 Stone Block + 2 Wooden Beam - $84/10 min
    Level 4 - 20 Milk + 20 Eggs + 4 Stone Block + 4 Wooden Beam - $91/10 min
    Level 5 - 30 Milk + 30 Eggs + 3 Fancy Block + 3 Fancy Beam - $98/10 min
    Level 6 - 40 Milk + 40 Eggs + 2 Enchanted Block + 2 Enchanted Beam - $105/10 min
    Level 7 - 50 Milk + 50 Eggs + 2 Spellbound Block + 2 Spellbound Beam - $112/10
    Level 8 - 60 Milk + 60 Eggs + 4 Spellbound Block + 4 Spellbound Beam - $119/10 min
    Level 9 - 70 Milk + 70 Eggs + 2 Earth Block + 2 Earthen Beam - $126/10 min

We can also purchase more Overgrown Farmhouses in the Market for 65 gems after completing the final goal and receiving the Salvatore pet.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-08-19 at 03:32 PM.