Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I wanna know where all these *cheaper* expansions are near the Hidden Forest! All my expansions require 3, 4, or 5 explorers permits!
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-07-19 at 12:23 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Then visit Old Thomas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I wanna know where all these *cheaper* expansions are near the Hidden Forest! All my expansions require 3, 4, or 5 explorers permits!
    But 50 lantern!!!!

I found them near the top left. (In bingo land, behind my weekly Ali's and the jousting arena area. The two I can acces require 50 lanterns, 5 permits, and a bunch of coins. One other had an arrow, but when I clicked it it brought me to the questbook with the new event, but now that arrow is gone. Shrugs. I'm guessing these plots will remain available, just cost more......because I doubt I get anywhere near enough permits to open them all.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    I have two new ones that were not there a couple of hours ago. They are on the northwest side, next to the tent and behind my castle. So they are not connected. I have been saving permits for the last 4 that need 9 regular permits each. I was planning to do all 4 together as it is such a pain to put out all the stuff to have enough Royal points. The 2 new ones have a lower number of points needed. I could expand to one now, but I?ll wait just in case it is a needed step down the line.

On another note, I should have listened to my inner thought to not start 2 armors in the forge. Oh well, it may take that long to collect enough green wisp essence. I now have 10 white trillium out, bought 6 more.

I think by cheaper they meant the coin requirements. The first one requires 400,000 instead of 1,000,000 or more.

the amount of explorer permits to get these and do other tasks in the game is totally unreachable.
    I used to love playing this game when it was reasonable before someone changed the gudielines and decided to want us to spend silly money
    I have at least 35 expansions waiting and with one wisp for every 40 energy I use it will take me forever
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-25-19 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text

Executive Chef
    Acidien Totem limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: reward for expanding
    Size: 2x2
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft?Acidien Tribute, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg, 10,000 coins (goal 7)
    Acidien Tribute, 1 hour - 9 forest wisp essence, 15 spellbound dew, 8 newborn sprites (goal 9)

is this correct? It lists the Acidien Tribute twice, 5 min & 1 hour. Just wanting to verify before I start this part lololol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Acidien Totem limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: reward for expanding
    Size: 2x2
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft?Acidien Tribute, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg, 10,000 coins (goal 7)
    Acidien Tribute, 1 hour - 9 forest wisp essence, 15 spellbound dew, 8 newborn sprites (goal 9)

is this correct? It lists the Acidien Tribute twice, 5 min & 1 hour. Just wanting to verify before I start this part lololol
    Correct, the first spawn the spirit, the second is a permanent craft dropping coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I?m trying to gather Forest whisp essence to complete the compass. I have collected from ivy?s hut and battled a ton of whisp, but the bottles will not drop. The only thing I?m getting from the whisp is the yellow essence . Did I miss something, and the Forest whisp essence don?t drop any more? Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Swale2010; 05-29-19 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Typos