Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by 13kookies View Post
    In case it hasn't been mentioned, the forest sprite spawns from the white trillium shrub. It may have a slightly better spawn rate than the flower.
    My white trillium shrub has not spawned any sprites. Often I will do about 20 trilliums without any spawning and other times, I will get several in quick succession. Very random.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Agree with you fully. I've also spent the gems to purchase some Forest Wisp pets. While I enjoy the extra resources, I'm more than a bit miffed with the disparity in said drops. Each of my new pets drops 3 Forest Wisp Essence every 12 hour collection which is nice. But in comparison, they rarely drop ONE of either the Newborn Sprites or Forest Vines. It's absurd that the harder to get drops are so hard to get from EVERY source they've given us. Should it not be the other way around? Spend the gems to get the rarer materials at an easier pace?

Again, I know I've got a month to complete this newest addition to the story but to me, that's really not the point here. If they don't offer a better drop rate or additional places to find the vines then my already frayed patience and limited interest will wane further. I'm not going to subject myself to wasting thousands more energy just to get a few dozen Vines.

I've already used nearly ten thousand energy to get through the first part and this far in Pt. II, so it's not as though I'm expecting s8 to program the game to drop vines like wood or water. All I'm asking for is a reasonable drop rate for the rare drops - vines in particular. 30 days isn't all that long when we take into account that we'll have to continue our search for these nearly extinct vines while we use the bulk of our time and effort into whatever event they throw at us next week. I'm sure most of us that started this part already are trying to get as much done before that time comes.

How can anyone think this unrealistic energy-sapping is fun, s8?
    So agreed ,grow tree ,chop trees and I bet I chop 3 before I get one vine birds nest and over 2O flowers before a beast and 9 times out of 10 it will be a skunkie

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Agree with you fully. I've also spent the gems to purchase some Forest Wisp pets. While I enjoy the extra resources, I'm more than a bit miffed with the disparity in said drops. Each of my new pets drops 3 Forest Wisp Essence every 12 hour collection which is nice. But in comparison, they rarely drop ONE of either the Newborn Sprites or Forest Vines. It's absurd that the harder to get drops are so hard to get from EVERY source they've given us. Should it not be the other way around? Spend the gems to get the rarer materials at an easier pace?

Again, I know I've got a month to complete this newest addition to the story but to me, that's really not the point here. If they don't offer a better drop rate or additional places to find the vines then my already frayed patience and limited interest will wane further. I'm not going to subject myself to wasting thousands more energy just to get a few dozen Vines.

I've already used nearly ten thousand energy to get through the first part and this far in Pt. II, so it's not as though I'm expecting s8 to program the game to drop vines like wood or water. All I'm asking for is a reasonable drop rate for the rare drops - vines in particular. 30 days isn't all that long when we take into account that we'll have to continue our search for these nearly extinct vines while we use the bulk of our time and effort into whatever event they throw at us next week. I'm sure most of us that started this part already are trying to get as much done before that time comes.

How can anyone think this unrealistic energy-sapping is fun, s8?
    Thanks for posting this! I'm hanging on to part 1 until the last day so I can collect essence & newborn sprites & also crafting compasses while I can.
    Sounds like real monotonous drudgery after that!! So no fun at all! Why would anyone be enthralled about doing this storyline, S8?
    I'm not looking forward to part 2 now.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    i'm trying to find the post with coordinates for the reduced expansions, but i think my eyes glazed over going through 31 pages
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I feel like I'm spinning my wheels spinning thread on that spinning wheel. Maybe because I'm used to making things in pairs like with my other crafting buildings. Yep, bored. But at least it's a break.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm trying to find the post with coordinates for the reduced expansions, but i think my eyes glazed over going through 31 pages
    i may be wrong, but won't those be hard to exactly point out, because some players had already expanded. I think the best way is to go to your plots with the yellow arrows and read description. For instance you will see "reduced from " in small print. But frankly I've lost track of new expansions opening up a looong time ago. Lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Page 1, post 7, also post 135.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 03-10-19 at 01:01 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Just a heads up everyone re drops of Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essences between parts of new storyline.

I have not started Part 2 yet as I was going to stock up on Sprites and Essences first, BUT I have collected twice now from Ivy's Hut and 2 Green Forest Wisp pets and have had no drops of Quest items.

SO maybe don't Finnish Part 1 too early before time runs out so you can continue to collect Quest items ready for when you want to start Part 2.

Will post again if I start getting drops
    So glad you posted this, it?s a huge help! Thank you!

Is it just me, but I haven?t gotten any of the Spellbound Dews leaves in 2 days, and I have hit every flower I have. Won?t be able to expand without them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    So glad you posted this, it?s a huge help! Thank you!
    Me,too - though it's taking me a long time to finish part 1 so I don't think there's any danger of starting part 2 too quickly. On a side note, the swift taylor goal - do the bride and groom swans give feathers? They're the only swans I have.