Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Yep. I plan to do willows only on Weekday Warrior Wednesday. It won't be this coming Wednesday, I presume, but the following. But 100 willows? I better make room. The forest blades are the holdup for me.
    For those who have 99 spellbound dew, remember you can Use them, and start stockpiling again. Goal 7 of Part 2.

Executive Chef
    i just chopped 3 willow trees. not 1 vine. seriously?!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    This is where weekday warrior can help Chop 100+ willows during WW and you're all set.

I assume this also. They'd better have pernamanet drops because this is permanent storyline, just like the grand fireflies etc. I bought 4 wisp pets and would ask for my money back if they stopped dropping items post HF completion.

Newborn sprite is not a guaranteed drop, but the drop rate is more than 50% I think. But a wisp pet will drop other materials that you need like vine , wisp essence and forest ores, which is really nice. Note: they'll start dropping vine in part 2 and ore in part 3
    What are forest ores?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What are forest ores?
    You won't need them till part 3. They're green rocks from the sawmills and sparkling mines and you'll need 900 of them. Each collection averages about 6 ores for me (from 2 mines and 2 sawmills). My wisps really help because they drop 4 ores each.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntprish View Post
    The drop rate for vines on the willow trees is ridiculous. All the tending to grow them and space they take up then expend all your energy to chop them to get zero to 1 vines? Thats just not right. And certainly not fun.
    I totally agree Aunty,the vine drops from willows is ridiculous. Just chopped two trees to get one vine. Almost enough to throw my iPad in frustration. Lucky I have energy to spare,but I feel for those who need to budget their energy😬. Oh,and I'm throwing in my vote for a gem confirmation button. I,like many,are sick of losing gems through an inadvertent tap.
    Smeagol salutes✊🏻 and heads for another beer🍻

Is it just me or do you also nearly get no Forrest vines? Cleared 3 willow trees to receive TWO Forrest vines. With this it will be difficult to finish this task.

Fashion Designer
    I just did the tribute for hidden forest part 2, then I did the summon the forest spirit, gave the required nuggets, gold eggs, and gold coins, waited the 10 minutes and got nothing. I can’t find the second forest spirit anywhere. I tried force closing with nothing different. Any suggestions? Or do I need to open a ticket with S8?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I just did the tribute for hidden forest part 2, then I did the summon the forest spirit, gave the required nuggets, gold eggs, and gold coins, waited the 10 minutes and got nothing. I can’t find the second forest spirit anywhere. I tried force closing with nothing different. Any suggestions? Or do I need to open a ticket with S8?
    I'm not that far yet, but did you clear any monsters off of your board first? We had to do that for the first one.

HTH,
    Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Have you got a monster active in your kingdom ..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I'm not that far yet, but did you clear any monsters off of your board first? We had to do that for the first one.

HTH,
    Trudyscandles
    Trudy and Kat - you are correct. I do have a monster. I forgot that we have to defeat a monster 199 hits. Rats. Does this mean I need to give the tribute again? I hate to use 3 nuggets again. Darn it. I messed up. Thanks for your quick guidance.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.