Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Tribute's are trades, you means the totems or the spirits? The former can be stored if you don't trade, the later should stay out as they seems to be dropppers with valuable items.
    Does doing the tribute at the totem drop trade tickets? Not that I have spare energy for that at the moment but I can keep that in mind for the future. (Otherwise it gets to go in storage forever like most event stuff).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    Does doing the tribute at the totem drop trade tickets? Not that I have spare energy for that at the moment but I can keep that in mind for the future. (Otherwise it gets to go in storage forever like most event stuff).
    No, just coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Salvatore just gave me some earth whisp and spellbound dew..... not really worth the effort !!!! I was expecting expansion permit ....

Rhino Keeper
    If you can afford the green forest wisp you might want to try to buy at least one. Waiting for the newborn sprites from Ivy's hut is going to take forever. You need 30 of them plus 10 forest essence to get to the third part of this quest.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected Salvatore 3 times & have gotten a wisp, lantern, expansion, hope it keeps up the good work. Also have 3 green wisps which have been well worth the money. Think I will skip the newest goal to save what supplies I have & work towards the rhino. Good luck everyone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    If I knew they would be useful in an ongoing way like the alicorns I would buy more than one (have one already). Although I am feeling a bit impatient (had typo of inpatient) ; ) I don't feel any great need for the overgrown buildings. The Sabina quest took a really long time, the mermaid ones took a really long time, and this one will too. Another month won't **** me and I have one wisp pet to greenly light the way.

I really am still SO tempted to get another one! : ) Forget being reasonable! : )
    I am thinking that the forest wisp might be invaluable in the future just like the yellow wisps. Not sure but just a feeling
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    My Salvatore is a total dud. Black flag for earth wisp on every collection so far. What a disappointment. 😟

Does anyone have info on goals 8-10 that they can post?

I mean 8-10 of the second chapter
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-29-19 at 06:46 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I bought 2 forest wisp pets right when we started this storyline and they have definitely paid off in saved energy. I always buy gems when they're on sale also, it comes up fairly often.

Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteMama View Post
    I mean 8-10 of the second chapter
    To save you from having to look back through the thread:

Goal 8 *REMOVE MONSTERS FROM BOARD BEFORE THIS GOAL*
    Prepare the Vimino Tribute 0/1 (will spawn the Enraged Rhino Spirit)
    Vimino Tribute I = 3 Golden Nuggets + 3 Golden Eggs + $1,000 - 10 Minutes
    Summon the Second Forest Spirit 0/1 (Prepare for a fight!)
    Goal auto-completes when Enraged Rhino Spirit Spawns

Goal 9
    Defeat the Rhino Spirit 0/1 (spawned in goal 8)
    Enraged Rhino Spirit = 199 HP

Goal 10
    Prepare the Vimino Tribute 0/1
    Vimino Tribute II - 10 Forest Wisp Essence + 35 Dragon Scales + 30 Newborn Sprites - 2 Hours

Renata is awarded, she's the same size as Salvatore but has a 22 hour timer and by my reckoning so far, she seems to have the same drops as any dragon.

The second tribute remains as a permanent trade and will give $50,000.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-15-19 at 12:36 PM.