Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    What goal in chapter are you?
    Im in goal 7 from part II

I did restart my ipad and now I can do the expand..

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected 1 (one) piece of mithrill in my kingdom since this quest began Its like a curse fell on my deep mines.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    What goal in chapter are you?
    i'm also goal 7 and can't expand. already restarted my phone without it fixing it. i don't know if it is because i haven't finished expanding to B3 (need 2 more expansion permits=working hard on those).
    what should i be prepared for in 8, 9, 10 other than 30 dew, 25 newborn, 8 compass, 21 blades (which i am working on all those)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm also goal 7 and can't expand. already restarted my phone without it fixing it. i don't know if it is because i haven't finished expanding to B3 (need 2 more expansion permits=working hard on those).
    what should i be prepared for in 8, 9, 10 other than 30 dew, 25 newborn, 8 compass, 21 blades (which i am working on all those)
    That is what is needed to open the plot with totem. You will still need newborn, compass and blades in part 3, so keep working on these until mines open with ore needed for forest lantern.

Executive Chef
    man i really need more daily energy sources. i just don't want to pay full price for an ali
    Keep watching the daily videos, I get approximately 1 Ali a year doing so

open the game on hubbys device if you don’t get the ads. Put his account on yours so he can play while you wait for the ads to show up lololol. Mine pop at various times, some days I get a single run of 6 videos, other days I get 1-2 videos at a time with 3-4 ad watch offerings.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-14-19 at 08:18 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I have a problem the expandfor the second forest.
    I have all the things that I need for go further to expand but when I click on the yellow arrow nothing happend.
    I am trying this now for 3 hours..
    What can I do now?
    I can't go further now..
    I have this problem also. If you try to click on that expansion slot after you've done some moves in the game it does not show. However, if you force quit out of the game and the first thing you do is go to that expansion plot it will show. Hope this works for you.

Fashion Designer
    man i really need more daily energy sources. i just don't want to pay full price for an ali
    8 months? seriously? i don't have that patience. i was thinking of spending some precious gems on wizard school (since i didn't get enough tokens during the last monster hunt to do the wizard portal)
    The jousting steer was just offered at a discounted price, hope you purchased as many as possible. I agree that Black Friday is a bonanza for discounted energy droppers, that's when I purchased many of mine. Pay attention to the special sales that are offered periodically and you will be able to purchase some before then. It takes time and patience to build up your queendom. Reality is that many of the advanced players have willing spent money, part of their entertainment budget, over the years to advance their play, recognizing that supporting the game is important. As was said by someone else, to get the best value for your hard earned money, always buy gems on sale, then use the sale gems to purchase items that have a discounted price.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Keep watching the daily videos, I get approximately 1 Ali a year doing so

open the game on hubbys device if you don?t get the ads. Put his account on yours so he can play while you wait for the ads to show up lololol. Mine pop at various times, some days I get a single run of 6 videos, other days I get 1-2 videos at a time with 3-4 ad watch offerings.
    I've watched the videos daily for as long as they've been on offer and the most I ever get is a Stone Block or coins, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    The jousting steer was just offered at a discounted price, hope you purchased as many as possible. I agree that Black Friday is a bonanza for discounted energy droppers, that's when I purchased many of mine. Pay attention to the special sales that are offered periodically and you will be able to purchase some before then. It takes time and patience to build up your queendom. Reality is that many of the advanced players have willing spent money, part of their entertainment budget, over the years to advance their play, recognizing that supporting the game is important. As was said by someone else, to get the best value for your hard earned money, always buy gems on sale, then use the sale gems to purchase items that have a discounted price.
    Does the Jousting Steed drop energy? I don't think mine ever has. I know the Light/Dark ones do drop 5 Energy every once and a while like a dragon but I didn't know about the Jousting Steed.

EDIT: Oops, sorry SW. Didn't realize how OT my post was - too many tabs open and I thought I was on the Help Me.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Riverly after force closing a3 opened up. Now to chopping for all the swords needed. In regard to the trees does it do any good to complain about the terrible poor drop. Know it is long term goal but really!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I have this problem also. If you try to click on that expansion slot after you've done some moves in the game it does not show. However, if you force quit out of the game and the first thing you do is go to that expansion plot it will show. Hope this works for you.
    I did restart my ipad and then its working..