Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Part 3:
    Optional timed goal challenge: 45 days - prize: overgrown cottage

Goal 1: visit Ivy's, visit Renata (the rhino)

Goal 2: visit sparkling mine, gather forest ore (dropped from sparkling mines and saw mills)

Goal 3: tend white trillium, clear willow tree

Goal 4: gather forest wisp essence, gather forest vines, gather forest ores, prepare forest lanterns (in magic forge: 8 essences, 5 vines, 45 ores)

Note: ores drop from both sawmills and sparking mines, 1-3 ores each collection. Wisp pets also drop ores!
    Sorry I posted to you before I saw this.thanks for the info

I know,you might not be there ya but do we need to still make compasses and knifes , with the some thing new we got to make .
    This is CRAZY

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    It is the monster on right, the rhino.
    Thanks tigerlily. That really sucks, I really didn't want it to be that one. Still need another 10 lanterns and 1 more expansion permit before I can expand to the area around it. Off to work I go! LOL!

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    so basically almost 2 months with like your whole kingdom doing nothing but filling itself up with willows and cutting down. and i was hoping to redecorate!!! sigh. and i would have liked realistic animals instead of treenimals lol

Fashion Designer
    they should let us use stored up weird trees like frozen trees and twisted willows we have in inventory!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Thanks tigerlily. That really sucks, I really didn't want it to be that one. Still need another 10 lanterns and 1 more expansion permit before I can expand to the area around it. Off to work I go! LOL!

Trudyscandles
    better than me. i have the lanterns. i have 0 expansion permits. those will take a lot longer.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Hello, regarding Hidden Forest part 2, is anyone else having trouble with Willow trees dropping zero vines after chopping them? I have had four trees so far that gave me no vines. Other times only one vine per tree. It will be exhausting to chop over 210 trees to get the needed vines for 21 blades. Any thoughts, cheers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gnola1420 View Post
    Hello, regarding Hidden Forest part 2, is anyone else having trouble with Willow trees dropping zero vines after chopping them? I have had four trees so far that gave me no vines. Other times only one vine per tree. It will be exhausting to chop over 210 trees to get the needed vines for 21 blades. Any thoughts, cheers
    Yes, some time I could chop 4 tree before one vine would drop

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Sorry I posted to you before I saw this.thanks for the info

I know,you might not be there ya but do we need to still make compasses and knifes , with the some thing new we got to make .
    This is CRAZY
    I have been making a compass whenever my essence count is above 90. I've only made a couple of blades because I'm waiting for WW. I'm sure we'll need them just don't know how many

The floating lanterns are gonna be slow because they need 45 ores each. They also need vines so it's good to have vines on hand
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-13-19 at 07:28 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gnola1420 View Post
    Wow you're even having worse drop rate than me. My drop rate is more like 1, 0, 1, 1, 3, 0, 2, 0, 0, 1,1,4 so on, averaging a little better than 1 per tree

I'm waiting for WW. I expect one today. I'll have to do some major packing to make room for 100 willows

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Wow you're even having worse drop rate than me. My drop rate is more like 1, 0, 1, 1, 3, 0, 2, 0, 0, 1,1,4 so on, averaging a little better than 1 per tree

I'm waiting for WW. I expect one today. I'll have to do some major packing to make room for 100 willows
    MY plan as well. Currently growing some in advance!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...