Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: A Swift Tailor (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I don't like the new clothing shop and spinning wheel, it's just a waste of gold nuggets. If I could use up my gold apples that'd be great. And come on, why only ONE spinning wheel? It takes forever to make bobbins.

About Aideen: you can only buy one Aideen. She has a chance of dropping gold items so not very frequent.
    It open up in the Royal exchange ,you earn coin for 2 of each ,,I don't remember the coin amount thinking it was 80,000 in 4 hours ...really people would we be wasting all this gold nuggets for that ,I stuck mine in inventory ...but since it main story line I leave my goats out and spinning wheel cuz they make another reason why we need them "I'm thinking "

Executive Chef
    Thanks every body for your help ,guess I was just having a bad day !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thanks ASweets. My Royal Goat dropped two Silky Furs for the first time, but right after one of the regular Goats did the same. At this point in the game, it really looks like the only differences are cosmetic in nature
    well I thought ASweets post was concerning the goat that could be bought in the market for gems. It seems we have goats coming from everywhere. I'd like to see a fainting one. Kind of just topple over.
    So I get a WHITE goat and clear a goal from my book. Yay.
    And a trade.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 50490
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Once we finish the tailor one ,really who is ever going to use it again and waste all those gold nuggets granted it's good coin return but not worth my gold nuggets

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    You want someone to post a picture of goat droppings?!? ; )
    *snicker*

Not finishing the timed goal in kingdom #1, I still need 5 compasses with 1+ day to go (and it's a workday too).
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    It seems we have goats coming from everywhere. I'd like to see a fainting one. Kind of just topple over.
    Um. I hope I'm not making trouble, but I'm not sure the Tailor quest is Main Storyline? The compass squares definitely are. But I thought Tailor was an "event" that will end.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Um. I hope I'm not making trouble, but I'm not sure the Tailor quest is Main Storyline? The compass squares definitely are. But I thought Tailor was an "event" that will end.
    The Tailor event has no time limit on any of the goals and the items we unlock completing it will be used from this point on in our games which leads me to think it is considered Main Story.

The only timed portion is the 7 Day Pt. 1 of the Hidden Forest, after that players can choose when to start the following parts of the HF story without missing out on any limited time items.

Executive Chef
    Is my spinning wheel the only one that doesn't spin when it's making bobbin?? wth.

Edit: Did anyone post the splash screen for the Tailor update?
    I could have sworn it said something about making new clothes for the citizens, so I was all excited that I would finally be able to outfit my avatar differently, not just Trade a bunch of duds tailored for the Baron made out of my GOLD NUGGETS, pfft.

Edit again: Found it on pg 19!

It says give THE TOWN a fashion upgrade... boy, talk about misdirection, lol.
    Trading clothes (the SAME clothes -- of a dozen golden nuggets worth) for $80k in coins isn't refashioning ANYbody in. the. town. Hmphf.

Final Edit: ....and nobody gets pants! LOL
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 03-12-19 at 05:18 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    It doesn't seem like main storyline to me either, but it's not timed. I think it's just a way to introduce a new trade in the exchange. So I guess it depends on definition of main storyline.
    And there was a moment when I actually thought that we would give Baron new clothes. Well except for pants that is. Lol.

Rhino Keeper

Ornate Chemise

Goal 5 of Swift Taylor is Gather an ornate chemise. Then goal 6 also wants you to make one! Are they serious? We need to make two? Is that right? That is a lot of work and very repetitive. I would rather make two different items of clothing than make one item twice. Tell me this is a glitch!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast