Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: A Swift Tailor (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    I actually am having fun with the A Swift Tailor.
    I do wonder why we would spend so many golden nuggets during gameplay when we could could buy the prize, the royal goat for 40 gems?
    I am going to complete the events keep be happily busy, just wondering the benefit as nuggets in my opinion on rare?
    On a similar subject, there are a few sales going on and I see Aideen is offered at a discount price.
    I looked and she is expected to give up gold nuggets, does anyone have an idea of the ratio of her drops and what does "you can only summon Aideen to your Kingdom once mean? Sounds to me like we click once and she is gone, however the timer is 16 hours, seems like an oxymoron?
    Also I am intrigued with starting Part 2, as I am just hoarding items to be proactive.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I actually am having fun with the A Swift Tailor.
    I do wonder why we would spend so many golden nuggets during gameplay when we could could buy the prize, the royal goat for 40 gems?
    I am going to complete the events keep be happily busy, just wondering the benefit as nuggets in my opinion on rare?
    On a similar subject, there are a few sales going on and I see Aideen is offered at a discount price.
    I looked and she is expected to give up gold nuggets, does anyone have an idea of the ratio of her drops and what does "you can only summon Aideen to your Kingdom once mean? Sounds to me like we click once and she is gone, however the timer is 16 hours, seems like an oxymoron?
    Also I am intrigued with starting Part 2, as I am just hoarding items to be proactive.
    I don't like the new clothing shop and spinning wheel, it's just a waste of gold nuggets. If I could use up my gold apples that'd be great. And come on, why only ONE spinning wheel? It takes forever to make bobbins.

About Aideen: you can only buy one Aideen. She has a chance of dropping gold items so not very frequent.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I don't like the new clothing shop and spinning wheel, it's just a waste of gold nuggets. If I could use up my gold apples that'd be great. And come on, why only ONE spinning wheel? It takes forever to make bobbins.

About Aideen: you can only buy one Aideen. She has a chance of dropping gold items so not very frequent.
    I like the prospect of something else to do as I am obsessed with CS.
    I do however agree with you on the gold nuggets, I am maxed on golden apples, switch it up s8
    Thank you for the info on Aideen, now that makes sense, just one instance. I am on the fence procuring her if the drops are low. She is festive and cute though

Executive Chef
    It has a 10 hour timer and drops 2 silks.
    Heh? All this for more silk? The same silk that we've been gathering? That makes no sense. What am I not seeing?
    I really like my Aiden.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Ok I need HELP AGAIN I won my little white goat and it have a 30 minute timer and it does not drop any thing except a blue star
    Tend it 5x to grow it up. See page 1.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Heh? All this for more silk? The same silk that we've been gathering? That makes no sense. What am I not seeing?
    I really like my Aiden.
    Right!!!!
    Good to know you like Aiden, sale lasts 7 more days, not sure if I can hold out before I click buy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I really like my Aiden.
    Yes it's the same silk. I inspected them closely but really I couldn't tell the difference. I agree, it's ridiculous. If it has a chance of dropping bobbins, especially gold and silver bobbins it'd actually be great.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Occasionally my Goats will drop more than one Silky Fur at a time which leads me to believe that perhaps the Royal Goat drops more than one every collection rather than occasionally?
    Thanks ASweets. My Royal Goat dropped two Silky Furs for the first time, but right after one of the regular Goats did the same. At this point in the game, it really looks like the only differences are cosmetic in nature

Executive Chef
    Once we finish the tailor one ,really who is ever going to use it again and waste all those gold nuggets granted it's good coin return but not worth my gold nuggets

Executive Chef
    If it has a 30 min timer then it's still a baby. 5 tends to grow it. Then it'll have a 10 hr timer and drop 2 silks each time
    Thank you

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast