Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I'm still trying to collect items to complete the expansion needed for The Hidden Forest part 1. I'm still missing mithril. Will I lose the items I've already given?
    Unless I am missing something, I can't see why or when you would lose anything. As this is part of a storyline, it will remain available until you are able to give all the parts and open the expansion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    Well there’s no way i’ll Be getting to the end of this one in time. 7 days to unlock 3 insanely expense plots which really deplete any resources you might actually have. I rarely have more than 5-6 gold nuggets on hand at any given time with the same going for things like Mithril. This story seems a bit ridiculous.

What do we actually get out of it at the end?
    That overgrown farmhouse had better drop alicorns or something for this much effort.
    Page 1 has all the info you need.

Remember that doing part 1 of the Hidden Forest in 7 days is totally optional to give you the farmhouse. Otherwise you can do these storyline goals at the pace you want to get the main items such as Salvatore (which drops Coins, Earth Wisp, Trade Ticket, Spellbound Dew, Expansion Permit, Wisp Lantern)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    I am so sorry, my tone was one of excitement and disappointment that there are only a few days left for the reduced expansions, it was not directed at you ☺️

Can anyone please verify the time limit on the reduced expansions?

Also, I completely agree with you it is time to stock up on expansion permits, wisp lanterns, explorer permits and all that good stuff. And I would say that is great advice to all players =)
    I think there are 2 different things going on here which is causing confusion.

Post #6 has the 2 sets of expansions listed in there.
    - One set which clearly shows they are discounted and have an expiry date (C4, C5, D3)
    - And others (A4, A6, B3) which don't have an expiry date so you would hope will remain as they are. (I am lucky enough to have already got them all, so won't be able to tell if they change.)

Executive Chef
    My forest wisps have been consistently dropping only 1 forest sprite for the last 20 hours.

Looks like no farmhouse for me. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    My Salatre droped me an expansion ticket It was my My 3rd drop drop from him ,first wisp ,second lantern

Executive Chef
    Attachment 50483

Help I done two of these and got nothing ,,is this a bug ..lost my gold and coins
    Please fix this and I would like my gold back

What’s with all the gold nuggets needed for both events. Why not gold apples or eggs. I will take it slowly on the tailor goals as I don’t want to throw all my gold nuggets at clothing. Other than that, I’m quite enjoying these new storylines. I got the farmhouse which I’ve hidden in my troll area as it’s rather ugly so I wouldn’t break your backs trying to get it. It looks very damp and musty. It really should be condemned as uninhabitable. Sadly I couldn’t take advantage of the cheaper expansions as I had already expanded there. I have almost 40 expansion permits saved. When I get to 45 Ill start making the other expansion permits. Have fun everyone

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 50483

Help I done two of these and got nothing ,,is this a bug ..lost my gold and coins
    Please fix this and I would like my gold back
    Do you have a monster on your board? This is supposed to spawn the Rhino Spirit (199 HP).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Do you have a monster on your board? This is supposed to spawn the Rhino Spirit (199 HP).
    Yes!!!! that was a waste of gold ..thanks
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-29-19 at 06:33 PM. Reason: removed off topic text

Executive Chef
    Well I'm having to do the 1 hr Acidien Tribute 2 times. I didn't know that was supposed to happen or not.
    I got the farmhouse then Salvatore, got the prompt to start Part 2 and then got the goal to do the Acidien Tribute again.
    No monster on board. Confused.