Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I have still not started Part 2 and am still NOT getting any Essence or Baby Sprites from Forest Wisps or Ivy and NOT spawning Wisps to fight from trilliums!!!
    Why not start Part 2? Unless you want to get the next overgrown building?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Why not start Part 2? Unless you want to get the next overgrown building?
    Exactly, I have hold off finishing part 1, use the time to stock pile and prepare for part II. But the ****er will be to get this insane amount of newborns in 30 days! I have not bought the wisp pet, so the challenge is very high.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Does anybody have a finish time on the expansions being reduced? I can’t seem to find an answer anywhere. I’m wondering how long I have.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Exactly, I have hold off finishing part 1, use the time to stock pile and prepare for part II. But the ****er will be to get this insane amount of newborns in 30 days! I have not bought the wisp pet, so the challenge is very high.
    I bought the pet wisp on the account that it was advertised you would get newborn sprites but S8 screwed us again. I have collected for 2 and a half days and only got 1 newborn. S8 creates so many false statements to confuse the players enough to make terrible purchases

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    I bought the pet wisp on the account that it was advertised you would get newborn sprites but S8 screwed us again. I have collected for 2 and a half days and only got 1 newborn. S8 creates so many false statements to confuse the players enough to make terrible purchases
    For me the "timed" aspect got me. So I bought pet wisps. But they're pretty. And in the long run they will be of benefit.
    I still have Part 1 open.
    I think it's a ploy to get players to spend gems and use up their stored energy.

Executive Chef
    Do the stone animals stay? Or is that what turns into the forest tributes. I like the looks of the mossy stone.
    But it's got a crate on its face. Bah.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Do the stone animals stay? Or is that what turns into the forest tributes. I like the looks of the mossy stone.
    But it's got a crate on its face. Bah.
    You get both
    Attachment 50439

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    You get both
    Attachment 50439
    Good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    What you have invested will be discounted, though.
    If I read you right, this is exactly what I mean. When the discount price is 12 (normally 24) and you give 12 now and that part is checked (with the green V) you don't have to add another 12 when the discount period is over even if you don't actually expand that plot, right?
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    If I read you right, this is exactly what I mean. When the discount price is 12 (normally 24) and you give 12 now and that part is checked (with the green V) you don't have to add another 12 when the discount period is over even if you don't actually expand that plot, right?
    No, if you paid 12 lanterns (discounted from 24), but the discount ends, you have to pay the difference, hence 12 extra lanterns. So your initial investment is not lost, but you don't gain anything from the discount. The discount only apply if you can pay the whole plot, not just pieces of it.

Now most players that can progress in this storyline are pretty advanced (like me), thus will not see this discount. It is just meant for those that are 1 plot away from the storyline.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...