Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    in part 2 do we need to buy another expansion to be able to get to the expansion with the rhino on it? not sure which plot to open now that im starting those goals.

maybe its just me but im glad this wasnt an actual timed event as ive been having a terrible week with my cat suddenly passing away although i have managed to finish part one even tho i hardly have wanted to play these goal have been easier than real events.

also i just want to remind everyone this is main storyline so you dont have to rush yourselves the only bonus is the overgrown version of other buildings that are rewards for the end of each set of goals which will most likely appear in the store a week or so after the release for people to purchase for gems like other buildings we have gotten before.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Just got something cool from Salvatore so I checked his inventory card. Post it here to cheer you all up (I'm sure the drop rate is tiny)
    He also drops earth wisps and lanterns.
    It was nice of you to post this. It inspired me to keep going!

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve found 4 plots with reduced requirements. Is that correct? Lost out on wisp lanterns but great savings on $$ and permits. Thanks S8!

Farm Supplier
    Another option for Mithril is the trade in the Exchange. I can't remember what it's called (maintenance currently ongoing) but it's the one that gives the blue and white coloured metals - silver, mithril, adamant, ore. I've had good success getting Mithril from there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Server down ! Cannot play !! How? Losing time !! Please reimburse with energy crate
    S/8 shuts down twice a year during the USA time change ,for maintenance for two hours ,yes we lose time and it chances all our collection times ,grrrr ivy and the frost wisp being 12 hours and ready an hour ago , I just hope I can get in my game after ,, with my log in problem that scares me .i glad this event is main story line and not timed not unless you want the extra over grown building I was so of disappointed with my farm house though it would be bigger not full of moss,,lol

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! Just got 4 newborn sprites and about 20 essence from about 10 wisps spawned from only 80 trillium!
    That’s more like it I’m enjoying this now! Hope everyone else is being lucky too!

(I was also lucky to get 100 energy from a unicorn)

I found the game was only down for about 1 hour 15 minutes too, so that was good as it’s daytime here so wanted to play

I have more than enough to finish part 1, but will hold off a few days to get ahead a bit before ending part 1 (thanks for the tip about the lack of drops between part 1 and part 2!)
    Last edited by GC5410; 03-10-19 at 05:57 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Given we need to make 8 compass you might want more than 3 white trillium. I have about 30 out but I also have 5000 energy to play with... working on number 3 now!
    Thanks for the tip. I thought white trillium took gems like the red ones and I accidently spent all my gems on cotton candy bushes in that other event. Happy to see they take coins and added about 20 more. I think I?ll get the 8 compasses made in time but recently made spellbound parts and now have to collect more dew. Doh!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for the heads up laudenum, I am on the very last step of the acidium totem and will wait to finish it so I can still collect event items in advance for the next step.
    I like when I have several events at one time beyond the main story line (I do understand this new event is part of the storyline, but its new).
    I bought the Forest Wisp, great addition to my queendom.
    Also took advantage of the reduced expansion plots.

And on a side note, I just got Kaz, as always s8 did not disappoint, he is so ornate.

Rhino Keeper
    I just looked at page 1!

Boy have you guys been busy! You do such a great job keeping all of us informed and on track, it is greatly appreciated!!

THANK YOU SPIRITWIND AND SHIBUYACLOTH!!

trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I created the ornate camise which I think was the last item in goal 6 of the tailor event. I then created the ornate hat, ornate loafers, and now I think it wants me to create a second ornate camise (which would be a waste of resources). I think someone else posted this same issue and wondered why we need to create a second one. Anyone else know if this is a mistake?
    I've posted a new thread in the bugs section. Hopefully tomorrow sometime someone will address this.

Even if we do need 2 for the next step toward adventuring, the one we made previously should still count in this goal.
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-10-19 at 07:57 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******