Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    These Forest Vines are really ridiculous! I've chopped well over 60 Willows and have only just crafted my 8th Forest Blade. At this rate, I'll have to clear hundreds to craft all 21 Blades needed.

I know the timer for HF Part II is 30 days but that's not really my concern with this issue. I'm more worried about the absolutely absurd amount of energy I'm going to have to expend to get this second totem.

This is hardly what I would consider enjoyable s8! We really need another source for the vines or the caps need to be raised.

Farm Supplier
    I seem to have a big problem! Yesterday, when i tapped on making the bobbin (i tapped in the goal itself) ... the game went automatically to somewhere, and there was the spinningwheel ! But .... my gamed blocked and refreshed (what else is new??) ann now my spinningwheel has dissapeared OMG !

Where is it??
    Closing game and opening it again, doesn't help

In the goal itself, in the book, i can tap on 'make' ... but without the wheel i can't collect

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    What's this S8 I just chopped 2 willows, that's 20 chops for 1 vine!!! So you need 20 energy for 1 vine? And you'll need 10 vines for each of the 21 blades? That's 210x20= 4200 energy. That's so unreasonable. You need to up the drop rate. Same with the spawn rate for forest wisps and drop rate for sprite. 21 newborns just to open the expansion wow. As if other requirements are not challenging enough. I'm usually very patient and you barely see me complain. Actually I haven't complained once but this drop rate is just ridiculous.

Edit: actually counting the energy watering the willow tree it's 30 energy for one vine. Arghh
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    These Forest Vines are really ridiculous! I've chopped well over 60 Willows and have only just crafted my 8th Forest Blade. At this rate, I'll have to clear hundreds to craft all 21 Blades needed.

I know the timer for HF Part II is 30 days but that's not really my concern with this issue. I'm more worried about the absolutely absurd amount of energy I'm going to have to expend to get this second totem.

This is hardly what I would consider enjoyable s8! We really need another source for the vines or the caps need to be raised.
    Right Annira? It's just ridiculous. It takes 5 energy to grow the 2x2 willow tree and 10 chops to get just 1 vine for a blade that needs 10 vines. Please up the drop rate S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Just a heads up everyone re drops of Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essences between parts of new storyline.

I have not started Part 2 yet as I was going to stock up on Sprites and Essences first, BUT I have collected twice now from Ivy's Hut and 2 Green Forest Wisp pets and have had no drops of Quest items.

SO maybe don't Finnish Part 1 too early before time runs out so you can continue to collect Quest items ready for when you want to start Part 2.

Will post again if I start getting drops

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Just a heads up everyone re drops of Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essences between parts of new storyline.

I have not started Part 2 yet as I was going to stock up on Sprites and Essences first, BUT I have collected twice now from Ivy's Hut and 2 Green Forest Wisp pets and have had no drops of Quest items.

SO maybe don't Finnish Part 1 too early before time runs out so you can continue to collect Quest items ready for when you want to start Part 2.

Will post again if I start getting drops
    Thanks for info, I was wondering about this.

Executive Chef
    im still trying to get some mithril. i found a dark mine in my inventory. chopped it. got 1. suggestions?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Addition to previous post re drops between parts: I have just collected from 49 trilliums and all I spawned was 5 skunkupines.
    NO wisps to fight, never happened while still on Part 1, always had wisps to fight.

Definitely looks like we need to collect extras before finnishing each Part.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    I seem to have a big problem! Yesterday, when i tapped on making the bobbin (i tapped in the goal itself) ... the game went automatically to somewhere, and there was the spinningwheel ! But .... my gamed blocked and refreshed (what else is new??) ann now my spinningwheel has dissapeared OMG !

Where is it??
    Closing game and opening it again, doesn't help

In the goal itself, in the book, i can tap on 'make' ... but without the wheel i can't collect
    I had to search back through my inventory to find mine, as the goal didn't take me to it directly. I searched under All, so not sure whether it is considered a building or not. Mine is busy at the moment so I can't store it to check.

Added. Just checked post 1. That says it is a building, so have a look in your buildings tab

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Addition to previous post re drops between parts: I have just collected from 49 trilliums and all I spawned was 5 skunkupines.
    NO wisps to fight, never happened while still on Part 1, always had wisps to fight.

Definitely looks like we need to collect extras before finnishing each Part.
    It seems those skunkupines are breeding. I collected from about 55 trilliums and got 6 skunkupines in a row, and no wisps. The rate of wisps seems to have changed for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    It seems those skunkupines are breeding. I collected from about 55 trilliums and got 6 skunkupines in a row, and no wisps. The rate of wisps seems to have changed for me.
    Yep, I think skunkupines must love eating trilliums, so the more we have the more they appear!