Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Five comforting words: Buy a forest wisp pet. : ) (read previous postings from myself and others)
    I have had so many gems stolen by S8 in gem traps that I refuse to buy gems until there is a confirmation button.

I will just consider this to be the next Sister, Sister goal. I waited to finish part 1 until the Monster Hunt to fight wisps, I can wait until trees are needed and use Willows.

It is just sad that S8 has such low drop rates when the material requirement is so large (and the tree footprint so large too).

Heck, I'm still finishing What Storms May Come, 50 more orange shells until I can make the purple necklace.

Rhino Keeper
    I have had Renata for a while now. Very happy that mithril has been dropped every single time. Sorry, if this has already been posted.

Wondering why as of today I didn’t collect Forest Ore from any of my Sawmills, Mines or (2) Forrest Wisps. Until today each collection yielded Forest Ore.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    Wondering why as of today I didn’t collect Forest Ore from any of my Sawmills, Mines or (2) Forrest Wisps. Until today each collection yielded Forest Ore.
    If on your next collection you do not receive any forest ore, please contact Support for assistance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    Either you're maxed on ores or you need to contact support.

Executive Chef
    if i finish part 2, but don't start part 3 right away=all i miss out on is the drops from the rhino & sloth & ivy. do the wisps still drop vines & essences?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    if i finish part 2, but don't start part 3 right away=all i miss out on is the drops from the rhino & sloth & ivy. do the wisps still drop vines & essences?
    No quest related items drop between parts. Keep Part 2 open as long as you can so you can keep collecting, but complete before your time runs out if you want the overgrown tower.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    No quest related items drop between parts. Keep Part 2 open as long as you can so you can keep collecting, but complete before your time runs out if you want the overgrown tower.
    so even the wisps i bought won't drop anything?
    i plan on leaving it open until the last minute to collect stuff. (i just need a break before part 3 as i started the search for sabina & glimmergate at the same time=during MH -yeah a little crazy, but i wanted the space in my kingdom)
    but if i prepare the tribute (goal 10 of part 2) but don't collect it, i'm still technically in part 2 still, right? b/c i'm maxed on newborn sprites so if i prepare the tribute then i can start collecting those again. i made all my compasses & blades for part 3 already. i know the forest lanterns are going to be a pain.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so even the wisps i bought won't drop anything?
    i plan on leaving it open until the last minute to collect stuff. (i just need a break before part 3 as i started the search for sabina & glimmergate at the same time=during MH -yeah a little crazy, but i wanted the space in my kingdom)
    but if i prepare the tribute (goal 10 of part 2) but don't collect it, i'm still technically in part 2 still, right? b/c i'm maxed on newborn sprites so if i prepare the tribute then i can start collecting those again. i made all my compasses & blades for part 3 already. i know the forest lanterns are going to be a pain.
    That's correct. If you prepare it but do not collect it, the wisps still drop storyline items. When you prepare it, you get the overgrown building also.

Trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    That's correct. If you prepare it but do not collect it, the wisps still drop storyline items. When you prepare it, you get the overgrown building also.

Trudyscandles
    Yes to this! I prepared the last tribute days ago for the rhino but have not collected it yet as I want to collect as many times as possible from Ivy & my 2 wisps. I haven't chopped many trees at all since starting part 2. Getting more vines from wisps than whacking those trees anyway. And I've already crafted 2 blades so may just continue until next week sometime.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******