Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    ShibuyaCloth - power of the post, too. I got a trade ticket with my last collection!
    I sure could use some of the power of the post luck:-) my Salvatore, Renata and pots of gold only have given gold:-(. Congrats to all who got the good stuff (trade tickets)

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Keep your Workshops pumping out Wisp Lanterns for your expansions. Among them, my Workshops and Tinker Camp deliver 12 lanterns a day, using up the Earth Wisps as quickly as I collect them; though with the intensive workshop-centric event running now, only the Tinker Camp is producing the lanterns.
    Yes. My tinker camp had constantly crafted lanterns until I maxed on them too. I need to make some enchanted lanterns (or whatever they're called), but my workshops are currently tied up building a backlog of (un)lucky blocks and beams. Sigh.

Sloth dropped another wisp today.

On a bright note, I only need 16 more newborn sprites to complete part 2. I may get the overgrown watchtower after all.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Yes. My tinker camp had constantly crafted lanterns until I maxed on them too. I need to make some enchanted lanterns (or whatever they're called), but my workshops are currently tied up building a backlog of (un)lucky blocks and beams. Sigh.

Sloth dropped another wisp today.

On a bright note, I only need 16 more newborn sprites to complete part 2. I may get the overgrown watchtower after all.
    I really like the looks of the over grown watch tower ,

Today, for the first time since he appeared, Salvatore dropped something other then coins for me, a Wisp Lantern

And then the game resets and in a blink, (pun intended), the Wisp Lantern disappears and the collection icon appears over Salvatore again

With a string of truly foul curses ready to fly from my lips to blister every S8 employee’s ears forever, I tapped Salvatore again and the unspoken curses died on my lips... he dropped a Trade Ticket

My last Willow Tree that I’d felled for one Forest Vine had also been resurrected, but to my utter shock, when I chopped away at it again, it gave me five Forest vines

So maybe there are good things that come out of these irritating resets

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JJMLAND View Post
    I need help. Not getting gold nuggets from mining. Any ideas of other places to try?
    Try mining regular rock outcrops. I?ve been getting a gold nugget about every 4th one. I know that?s 80 energy for a piece of gold, but that and the deep mines are your best bet.

Fashion Designer
    Can we get the goals updated on page one? I am still on part 2 and want to know how many of these swords and compasses I need to make for part 3.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Can we get the goals updated on page one? I am still on part 2 and want to know how many of these swords and compasses I need to make for part 3.
    Information on the goals and requirements is not provided by S8. It is added to page 1 by SW as our wonderful forum members forge ahead and post when they get to those goals.

From page 1 (thanks to Melany) it does say:
    Expansion requirements: 35 newborn sprites, 10 forest compasses, 10 forest blades, 20 forest lanterns

And for forest lanterns:
    forest lanterns (in magic forge: 8 essences, 5 vines, 45 ores)

Thank you for the suggestion. Do the rocks that are bought with gems provide a better chance of getting gold nuggets?

Rhino Keeper
    "It's a little difficult for me to see...My eyes don't work very well. Can you help shine a little light for me?"

The Hidden Forest: Part III
    Goal 4
    Gather Forest Wisp Essence ? (auto completed)
    Gather Forest Vines ? (auto completed)
    Gather Forest Ore-45 (collected from Sparkling Mines and Sawmills)
    Prepare Forest Lanterns-1 (8 Forest Wisp Essence/5 Forest Vines/45 Forest Ores) 4 hrs in the Magic Forge

Rewards: 1,000 coins 25 exp
    Last edited by ZOOMANIA69; 03-21-19 at 05:28 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Information on the goals and requirements is not provided by S8. It is added to page 1 by SW as our wonderful forum members forge ahead and post when they get to those goals.

From page 1 (thanks to Melany) it does say:
    Expansion requirements: 35 newborn sprites, 10 forest compasses, 10 forest blades, 20 forest lanterns

And for forest lanterns:
    forest lanterns (in magic forge: 8 essences, 5 vines, 45 ores)
    Thank you! I somehow missed that. I do know that it’s provided by people who have completed the goals, but I also know with 70 pages of comments and the time that has passed, that someone had listed the goals somewhere. Also, I think spiritwind was on vacation so I didn’t look as closely. Thanks!