Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i just want to get this straight. at the end of stage 2. you have to offer the "Prepare the Vimino Tribute" two different t imes? once to wake up the beast, **** him, then prepare the tribute again?
    Yes. The first tribute is the gold items. But I was super duper careful about going through these steps. It's easy to get confused during this part because of the pop up announcements and I was so afraid I was going to give too much away. Like I did on Part 1. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i just want to get this straight. at the end of stage 2. you have to offer the "Prepare the Vimino Tribute" two different t imes? once to wake up the beast, **** him, then prepare the tribute again?
    I was curious after reading your question so checked out page 1. First tribute is 10 minutes requiring 3 gold nuggets, 3 gold eggs & some coin. The 2nd tribute tho is 2 hours requiring 10 Forest Wisp Essence, 35 Dragon Scales & 30 Newborn Sprites. Wow! You do get 50,000 coins as a reward. Although that's not much consolation if you're sitting on almost $50M...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Yes. The first tribute is the gold items. But I was super duper careful about going through these steps. It's easy to get confused during this part because of the pop up announcements and I was so afraid I was going to give too much away. Like I did on Part 1. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I was curious after reading your question so checked out page 1. First tribute is 10 minutes requiring 3 gold nuggets, 3 gold eggs & some coin. The 2nd tribute tho is 2 hours requiring 10 Forest Wisp Essence, 35 Dragon Scales & 30 Newborn Sprites. Wow! You do get 50,000 coins as a reward. Although that's not much consolation if you're sitting on almost $50M...lol.
    well also in stage 1, i was awarded the farmhouse in step 7 (unlike what page 1 says) & that is when it said my week was over even though i had two more steps to go. i just want to delay stage 2 as long as possible for the drops. (not that i am that close. i still have 7 blades to make). the mermaid scales & the vines are holding me back. i dont have nearly that bank
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    You know, you can already deposit lanterns on the expansions you might want to use soon... I have several expansions meeting the lantern requirements... just waiting for the permits... and the coins😃

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I asked 2 questions to S8:
    1. If it was normal that all drops stopped in between parts 1 and 2 and in between 2 and 3; and
    2. Will vines, newborn sprites and essence drops continue from the Forest Wisp at the end of part 3.

Answers
    1. Yes, you have to have the actual Hidden Forest Goals active, not the one that says 'Continue To 'The Hidden Forest (Part x)' in order to get the associated drops.
    2. Yes, Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essence will continue to drop but not the Forest Vines.

As the vines stop this suggests there is no need for anymore forest blades.

Hope this helps! I'll add this to post 1 notes too.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SW. So that sounds like the tributes for coins will remain, given they use the sprites and essence, and that Ivy's hut and trilliums should continue to drop after goal III ( probably sometime in 2020 for me )

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Thanks SW. So that sounds like the tributes for coins will remain, given they use the sprites and essence, and that Ivy's hut and trilliums should continue to drop after goal III ( probably sometime in 2020 for me )
    agree. That's how I read the response too.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Try mining regular rock outcrops. I?ve been getting a gold nugget about every 4th one. I know that?s 80 energy for a piece of gold, but that and the deep mines are your best bet.
    I have never received a piece of gold from any of the rock outcrops I have chopped!

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have never received a piece of gold from any of the rock outcrops I have chopped!
    Oh my! Power of the post! I had a partially chopped rock outcrop. I finished chopping and received a gold nugget!

Farm Supplier
    Did i miss the forest wisp pet? Was it limited time or just missing from my market?