Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879808182 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Is it just me or is the forest vines a rare drop? I get an average of only 1 per willow tree, sometimes even zero!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Is it just me or is the forest vines a rare drop? I get an average of only 1 per willow tree, sometimes even zero!!
    Its not just you, sometimes there are zero, sometimes 3. Very random.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

HELP. Can I still make the forest compass? How on earth do I get a forest wisp?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trinity32hope View Post
    Same here! I also need to make forest compass as well. And have not been able to get any forest wisps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trinity32hope View Post
    Oh! Got two so far - from the white trillium shrub and white trillium. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    you literally have to chop hundreds of Willows to make those 21 blades and some of them won't even drop the frigging vines. U've got to be kidding me, like COME-ON!!, that is just unfair give us s break!
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Farm Supplier
    So I broke down and got the forest wisp pet. It was doing good for awhile dropping 3 vines but now it only ever drops 1. Why did I buy it for 150 gems? Very frustrating!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    So I broke down and got the forest wisp pet. It was doing good for awhile dropping 3 vines but now it only ever drops 1. Why did I buy it for 150 gems? Very frustrating!!
    The wisps are awesome! I have 2 of them and they are really good even now I've finished this storyline for coin trades in the totems. It's drops do vary like all items do with 1-3 but overall I thought it was a good purchase. Hope their drops get better for you...

Is A6 a requirement for Hortensia? The description on the forum says to the front and left and I can?t tell whose left I should be taking.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lillibee101 View Post
    Is A6 a requirement for Hortensia? The description on the forum says to the front and left and I can?t tell whose left I should be taking.
    If you imagine tilting your board anti-clockwise then the grid map's easier to read.
    Hortensia is in A5 so left is A6 and in front of A5 is B5.
    If you follow the arrows to plots in your goals it will tell you if there are plots to open first