Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added a link to your maths posts on Page 1 to the Tips section in Part 1 goals.

I stored the other 2 totems bc of this post and only craft coins with the one needing 8 sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Actually, I missed that we HAVE to open B5 to open A5... 🙄😔.... sorry! 🙈

Edit!

Forget that! I logged in again, after closing game and now I can open A5! (And I have not opened B5 yet).. so above post is correct!
    YES! I got to the step, clicked expand and got the dreaded arrow pointing above and below the final plot... then I remembered your post, logged out, and voila! I can indeed access it from the "northeast" without expanding to the left or below. Phew!!!! Hopefully others who are in the process of expanding don't get thrown off course thinking they need that. Is it worth filing a bug? People may spend weeks earning 3 expansion permits they don't even need when they see they can't yet unlock the right square.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    1. Yes (notes on part 2/goal 7)
    2. Yes the white shrubs will work. Split opinions as to spawn rate. I'll add this!
    3. No Salvatore rarely drops trade tickets, he drops earth wisps majority of the time. Hortensia is a guaranteed trade ticket dropper.
    I get quite a bit of trade tickets from Salvatore now. Maybe once I get to Hortensia the drops will decrease? :-/

Rhino Keeper
    I must have messed up some where along the way... I did not get a pop,up about a hidden cottage, but, I'm collecting the green stuff to make the lantern....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    YES! I got to the step, clicked expand and got the dreaded arrow pointing above and below the final plot... then I remembered your post, logged out, and voila! I can indeed access it from the "northeast" without expanding to the left or below. Phew!!!! Hopefully others who are in the process of expanding don't get thrown off course thinking they need that. Is it worth filing a bug? People may spend weeks earning 3 expansion permits they don't even need when they see they can't yet unlock the right square.
    Right!

Too weird! But luckily an easy fix.. phew!!

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Does Salvatore really drop trade tickets for people? I'm in need and have been collecting from him for 2 weeks now and haven't gotten one. (Related to that, I have white and armored flyger who others say drop them, but in many months I've never gotten one...) Should I file a bug?
    Salvatore gives me a Trade Ticket about once a month. My White Armored Flyger gave me one Expansion Permit ONCE in the year I have had it.

Fashion Designer
    I think my white trilliums are broken. I spent the entire WW trying to spawn a forest wisps and I got one..only one! I did however get 7 skunkies. I started part 2 a couple days ago.. how impossible will it be to complete this part in time to get the watch tower if I do not purchase the pet?

edit add: I just found the super geek posts with energy calculations provided by wishtheywerereal. Thank you guys for all your hard work. Math makes my brain go fuzzy so I really appreciate this.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 09-25-19 at 08:00 PM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I think my white trilliums are broken. I spent the entire WW trying to spawn a forest wisps and I got one..only one! I did however get 7 skunkies. I started part 2 a couple days ago.. how impossible will it be to complete this part in time to get the watch tower if I do not purchase the pet?

edit add: I just found the super geek posts with energy calculations provided by wishtheywerereal. Thank you guys for all your hard work. Math makes my brain go fuzzy so I really appreciate this.
    just came to see if there was an issue with the forest wisps, it is like they got turned off when they update the game with tomorrow’s (technically today since after midnight now) event stuff!! just wasted 60 energy on white trilliums and not one wisp at all..something not right for sure for i would get at least 4 or more every other time i took the extra time between events on this hidden forest goal..

Fashion Designer
    so It’s not just me! It’s so strange!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Farm Supplier
    wisps are broken for me as well, and I only have a few days for the limited time completion.