Page 1 of 82 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

! Click on any of the following links for more information

* Main Game Guide Links: Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum

* Other Useful Game Guide Links | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum

* Forum Rules

* Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

Please stay on topic. All non-related posts will be removed.

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-28-19 at 01:05 AM.

The Hidden Forest (Part 1) | all goals and dialogue complete
    9 goals

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * If you complete Part 1 of The Hidden Forest in 7 days you will received the overgrown farmhouse
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the overgrown farmhouse if you do not complete this goals within 7 days.
    * This 1st timed component may only be available to players when content released.
    * Drops will stop in between parts 1 and 2 and in between 2 and 3. You have to have the actual Hidden Forest Goals active, not the one that says 'Continue To 'The Hidden Forest (Part x)' in order to get the associated drops.
    * Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essence will continue to drop from the wisp pet once part 3 is complete, but not the Forest Vines as there is no more use for them.

* Q: which trade is better? You can some math posts here by player wishtheywerereal starting here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1570572

Baron: Complete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Overgrown Farmhouse!
    Goal 1:
    * Complete Part 1 of The Hidden Forest
    Reward: 1000 coins, 25 xp, +1 Overgrown Farmhouse
    Congratulations: Salvatore: Interesting... very.............. interesting.

Ivy: It's good to you out and about, watering plants. We wouldn't want those vines getting angry with us!
    Goal 1:
    * Get water 0/1 GO
    * Tend to white trillium 0/1 GO | Once you complete these 2 tasks, the expansion plot at B4 unlocks. There is still more to do to open it though! You expand in goal 6.
    Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Did you feel that? It felt like the earth moved... it was as if the whole of the Glimmerwoods jumped! What was that?

Thurston: My liege, you must battle off this fearsome sprite before we can speak with it further!
    Goal 2:
    * Defeat the Forest Wisp 0/1 GO | spawn from white trillium. 15/15 hits to defeat | White trillium shrubs also will spawn the green Forest Wisp
    * Gather forest wisp essence 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | this essence drops from a defeated forest wisp
    Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp, 1 forest wisp trap unlocked
    Congratulations: Forest Wisp: You've bested me, child... perhaps what is remembered of you is true.

Thurston: What was that about? Perhaps Old Thomas can provide some insight?
    Goal 3:
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO
    Reward: 1000 coins, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Hmmm... a forest sprite seen defending the forest? Ill tidings indeed.

Old Thomas: I love doing research! Might you be able to gather more evidence of your encounter with these spirits?
    Goal 4:
    * Gather silver ore 0/10 GO | this goal will complete if you have more than 10 silver ore in your inventory
    * Gather jewels 0/10 GO | this goal will complete if you have more than 10 jewels in your inventory
    * Gather forest wisp essence 0/12 | Forest wisps drop 1-3 forest wisp essence when defeated
    * Prepare forest compass 0/1 GO | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 forest wisp essence, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: I'm onto something now! I don't have the answer but I might have something to help guide the way.

Old Thomas: No matter which way I turn, the compass points that way, which is most definitely not north...
    Goal 5:
    * Visit deep mine 0/1 GO
    * Tend to white trillium 0/1 GO | newborn sprite also drops from white trillium
    * Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO | newborn sprite will now drop from Ivy's Hut?
    Congratulations: Ivy: I'm so glad you're here, Ruler! I have something you absolutely must see!

Old Thomas: Use this compass to guide the way, ruler! We'll see what mysteries the forest has in store for us yet.
    Goal 6:
    * Gather mithril 0/35
    * Gather spellbound dew 0/45
    * Gather newborn sprites 0/5
    * Gather forest compass 0/8
    * Expand to the first forest totem 0/1 GO | Map ref B4: Expansion requirements - 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 newborn sprites, 8 forest compasses
    Note: if the yellow arrows do not appear on this plot, force close your game. You may need to have expanded to the left and closer to the centre first. You DON'T have to expand to the plot on the right of B4. Follow the GO button to see where it takes you. When you have given all the items to the plot, the green tick will appear.
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Do you feel that? It feels as if the ground is shaking!

Note: Clear any other monsters off your board for this goal or you will not spawn the Enraged Sloth Spirit and will need to prepare the tribute again.
    Old Thomas: Only one way to find out! Prepare a tribute for this spirit and see if we can make some magic happen!
    Goal 7:
    * Prepare the Acidien Tribute 0/1 GO | Acidien Totem, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg, 10,000 coins
    * Summon the First Forest Spirit 0/1 GO | when you collect the Tribute, it will spawn the Enraged Sloth Spirit.
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: The spirit is awakened! And it looks so very angry...

Thurston: This monster speaks so slowly, my liege. Hurry before it curses us, let us fight off the beast!
    Goal 8:
    * Defeat the first forest spirit 0/1 GO | The Enraged Sloth Spirit takes 99/99 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Thurston: Huzzah, my liege! A glorious conquest!

Salvatore: I'm...a...bit...of...a...slow...talker. If...you...maybe...could...show...me...what...you. ..mean?
    Goal 9:
    * Prepare an Acidien Tribute 0/1 GO | Acidien Totem, 1 hour - 9 forest wisp essence, 15 spellbound dew, 8 newborn sprites
    Reward: 2500 coin, 50 xp, Salvatore (pet)
    Congratulations: Baron: Congratulations, child!
    Note: Once you begin the craft (if done in 7 days), the congratulations screen comes up with the reward of the Overgrown Farmhouse. This goal continues until the craft completes to reward Salvatore.

Acidien Totem limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: reward for expanding
    Size: 2x2
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft?
    Acidien Tribute, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg, 10,000 coins (goal 7)
    Acidien Tribute, 1 hour - 9 forest wisp essence, 15 spellbound dew, 8 newborn sprites (goal 9)

The Hidden Forest Part 1 Dialogue:
    Spoiler: show

Baron: Ready for a challenge?

Goal 1:
    Ruler: Those White Trillium over there look a bit dry... In fact, all of the plants near the edge of the forest look ...unwell. Ah well. Nothing a good watering can't fix!

Goal 2:
    Thurston: My liege, you must come quick! The very earth under our feet seems to have split open. A great crack has broken through the ground, coming from the centre of the forest. An angry spirit has appeared, demanding to battle you at once! It was honestly quite surprising for my men to hear this being's demands.
    Ruler: I'm not surprised an angry visitor would demand to speak to the ruler of the realm.
    Thurston: It was more than that, my liege. This spirit claims it knows you from before...
    Ruler: Before?
    Thurston: It said a long, long time ago... I have never seen this creature before, but it says it know you, "child-ruler of the realm".

Goal 3:
    Ruler: You remember me? How do you know me?
    Forest Wisp: The forest certainly remembers you...it hasn't forgotten. The forest remembers all...or it did, once upon a time.
    Ruler: I don't remember anything about this. The earliest I can remember is awakening here, in this realm, with the Baron barking orders at me as I tried to gather my wits. I'm very sorry, but I truly don't remember you.
    Forest Wisp: Apologise not, child... All things are forgotten in time. List the forest will be soon... all things forgotten, all things doomed...
    Ruler: Wait, wait, what do you mean doomed? Is something wrong in the forest?
    Forest Wisp: Yes. Something is terribly, terribly wrong... if only you remembered...
    Ruler: Remembered what? I'm so confused.
    Forest Wisp: I am sorry child, but I cannot remind you. I must return back to the forest. All things forgotten, all things doomed...
    Ruler: Wait, no, no doom! What can I do to stop the forest from being forgotten?
    Forest Wisp: You must remember child. I am sorry I cannot help you more...

Goal 4:
    Old Thomas: You actually saw a sprite from the forest? That is incredible.
    Ruler: So you know of them... surely you've seen one.
    Old Thomas: They are legend! I don't think I know anyone who's ever saw one... except you now, I suppose.
    Thurston: And me, Thomas! I saw it too!
    Old Thomas: Well, I would say it's wonderful to know someone who's seen such a rare creature but the sight of a sprite means ill tidings indeed for the forest. Only in a time of great catastrophe would they risk being seen.
    Ruler: They're not only risking being seen, they're fighting us.
    Old Thomas: Something must be greatly wrong with them... I'll have to do more research!

Goal 5:
    Old Thomas: And just here... one more twist... no, that's still not working.
    Ruler: What are you working on there, Thomas?
    Old Thomas: It's a compass! I was studying that essence you provided me. It's quite interesting. It seems to have properties of its own. I thought it might do well as a compass. Only now that I've got it constructed, I can't seem to make it work.
    Ruler: What's wrong with it?
    Old Thomas: It won't point north! Which, for a compass, is a very important trait. I'll keep working on this if you're able to find more essence. In the meantime, can you show this essence to Ivy? I wonder if she might have any insights.

Goal 6:
    Ivy: Look, ruler! It's a wee baby sprite!
    Ruler: A sprite! Thomas will want to see this immediately. He said they were very rare.
    Ivy: They are rare indeed, but look at it! It's just so tiny and sweet. This is definitely not a fully formed sprite. I think it might just be a newborn.
    Ruler: A newborn sprite, all by itself? That seems troublesome.
    Ivy: It does indeed, doesn't it. I wonder how it got lost out here on its own.
    Ruler: If you look at it, it seems to be trying to get somewhere, doesn't it?
    Ivy: I think it might be trying to return home... If only there was some sort of way to see where it needed to go... Like something that pointed toward where this little guy needed to go into the forest.
    Ruler: I think I might have just the thing.

Goal 7:
    Ruler: The compass led us here, right to this statue. Hello? Can anyone hear me? ... Nothing... No one is here, I suppose.
    Old Thomas: I wonder if it's just a broken compass...
    Baron: Come child, it's not enough to simply speak to the spirits of the forest. For a great creature like this, a hefty tribute must be prepared.
    Ruler: Hello, Baron! I thought you might show up with a suggestion like that.
    Baron: I mean only to help child, I promise. If the forest is ill, it means ill for our realm. The forest provides so much of what we use daily, if it were gone... I shudder to think of the coins you'd have to spend.
    Ruler: Mhmmm...
    Old Thomas: Actually, I think the Baron might be on to something here.
    Ruler: Really?
    Old Thomas: If our tribute pleases the spirit, perhaps we may get some time to speak with it! Could you imagine? A wise beast like this, possibly older than the forest itself! I wonder what it might say to us...

Goal 8:
    Salvatore: WHO...DARES...AWAKEN...THE...FOREST!
    Old Thomas: We came bearing a tribute to your excellence, oh wise forest spirit.
    Ruler: We mean no ill will, we only wish to speak to you. We fear for the forest after finding dark tidings, and we wish to confer with you!
    Salvatore: YOU...DARE...SPEAK...TO...THE...FOREST? DO YOU...REMEMBER...NAUGHT, CHILD? A PRICE...A PRICE...MUST BE PAID!
    Ruler: Thurston! Suit up now!
    Salvatore: FACE...YOUR...DOOM...WITHIN...THE...FOREST!

Goal 9:
    Salvatore: *YAWN!* That...sure...was...a...long...nap...
    Thurston: We just defeated this creature but he doesn't seem very made about it.
    Salvatore: I've...been...asleep...for...too...long... I'll...bet...I..missed........ so...much!
    Ruler: Actually, we were hoping to speak to you about the forest. It's just, we're concerned and we hoped you might be able to help us... Err... what should we call you?
    Salvatore: My...name...is...Salvatore...and I...am...a...guardian...of...the...forest. How...can...I...help...you?
    Ruler: Well, we have been seeing some things in the forest that have made us rather nervous. A forest sprite that came to our home warned us that something was wrong in the forest. We decided to try and explore and we were hoping you might be able to help us. You're the first thing we've encountered.
    Salvatore: Hmm...That...doesn't...sound.......good.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-09-19 at 02:56 PM.

The Hidden Forest (Part 2) | all goals and dialogue complete
    10 goals

* Complete Hidden Forest Part 1.
    * The final goal of Part 1 rewards you with Salvatore whose collection time is 12 hours. You can delay starting this part until he is ready for collection so you can complete goal 2 immediately.
    * This part unlocks the Rhino looking animal located in map reference A3.
    * The Forest Wisp pet now drops Forest Vines (1-3) as well as Forest Wisp Essence (1-3) and Newborn Sprite(1-3)
    * Once you collect the Tribute made in the last goal of Part 1, a new goal comes up with the option beginning now or postponing the goal till you're ready. Once you're ready, click on GO.
    * The Forest Wisp does not drop items in between parts - am checking on this... SW (12 Mar 2019)
    * If you complete Part 2 of the The Hidden Forest in 30 days you will received the overgrown Spire
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the overgrown Spire if you do not complete this goals within 30 days.

Baron: Complete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Overgrown Spire!
    Goal 1:
    * Complete Part 2 of The Hidden Forest
    Reward: 1000 coins, 25 xp, 1 Overgrown Spire
    Congratulations: Baron: Finished already? I'm impressed!

Baron: Pressing "Go" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Overgrown building!
    Goal 1: Continue to 'The Hidden Forest (Part II)'
    * Start Part II of The Hidden Forest 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Baron: Get ready... on your marks... and go!

Thurston: When I need a bit of an energy pick-me-up, there's nothing quite like a cold, frothy glass of Root Beer!
    Goal 2:
    * Visit the Tavern 0/1 GO (skip 16 gems)
    * Visit Salvatore 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems)
    Congratulations: Thurston: Whaddaya say? Another round!

Thurston: Nothing unusual here my liege, but we should check near the forest to see if we see anything seems amiss.
    Goal 3:
    * Clear Willow Trees 0/1 GO
    * Gather Forest Vines 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems) | forest vines drop from Willows and now from the Forest Wisp pet
    * Investigate White Trillium 0/1 GO | clear your board of any other monster as you need to spawn a new Forest Wisp (clearing one on your board does not complete this goal)
    Congratulations: Forest Wisp: All things forgotten, all things doomed... If only you remembered...

Salvatore: Hello again... child... More trouble with... the forest wisps?
    Goal 4:
    * Defeat forest wisps 0/1 GO
    * Have forest wisp essence 0/1 GO
    * Have enchanter's essence 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Salvatore: This is... very worrisome... very worrisome indeed...

Salvatore: I'm sorry I...cannot be more help...but I know that Wilma will be able to help you.
    Goal 5:
    * Clear willow trees 0/1 GO
    * Clear crab apple tree 0/1 GO
    * Clear dead trees 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Wilma: Is that a little newborn sprite... how did you get out here by yourself? Wait a minute, who are you?!

Old Thomas: Leave this to me, ruler... If you can gather a few things to me, I'll explain everything to Wilma.
    Goal 6:
    * Gather forest wisp essence 0/4 GO
    * Gather forest vines 0/12 GO (skip 240 gems) | make sure you have 12 vines BEFORE you craft the forest blade (as it needs 10) or this goal will go back to 0 vines.
    * Gather enchanted essence 0/3 GO
    * Make forest blades 0/1 GO (skip 100 gems)
    Congratulations: Wilma: I'm afraid it's rather hard for me to see anything now. I'm not sure how I can help you, but if the forest is in trouble, I will do what I can.

Wilma: I wish you safe travels, child-ruler... and if you ever need guidance, feel free to come see me again.
    Goal 7:
    * Gather spellbound dew 0/1
    * Gather newborn sprite 0/1
    * Gather forest compass 0/1
    * Gather forest blades 0/1
    * Expand to the second forest totem 0/1 GO | Map reference A3: Expansion requirements - 30 spellbound dew, 25 newborn sprites, 8 forest compass, 21 forest blades. | To access this plot, you can expand to either B3 (one in front) or A4 (middle of the elephant and rhino)
    Congratulations: Thurston: The ground is shaking again... we must be near!

Note: Clear any other monsters off your board for this goal or you will not spawn the Enraged Rhino Spirit and will need to prepare the tribute again.
    Baron: A worthy tribute should be made of only the best. It's good I'm well versed in the finest things!
    Goal 8:
    * Prepare the Vimino Tribute /1 GO | Vimino Totem, 10 minutes- 3 golden nuggets, 3 golden eggs, 1000 coin
    * Summon the second forest spirit 0/1 GO | when you collect the Tribute, it will spawn the Enraged Rhino Spirit
    Congratulations: Baron: An angry beast to battle? That's my cue to depart... If you need help with something less scary, please, let me know.

Renata: YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE AWOKEN ME IF YOU WEREN'T PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES!
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat the Rhino Spirit 0/1 GO | The Enraged Rhino Spirit takes 199/199 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Ruler: Trust me, I was prepared...

Renata: It's a lot of information to digest and I've just woken up. This is going to make my stomach hurt.
    Goal 10:
    * Prepare the Vimino Tribute 0/1 GO | Vimino Totem, 2 hours - 10 forest wisp essence, 35 dragon scales, 30 newborn sprite | rewards 50,000 coins
    Reward: 2500 coin, 50 xp, Renata (pet)
    Congratulations: Renata: Hmm... I'm afraid I may not be able to help you, but don't fret! I do know who can.
    Note: Once you begin the craft (if done in 30 days), the congratulations screen comes up with the reward of the Overgrown Spire. This goal continues until the craft completes to reward Renata.

Vimino Totem limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    What can you craft?
    Vimino Tribute, 10 minutes - 3 golden nuggets, 3 golden eggs, 1000 coin (goal 8)
    Vimino Tribute, 2 hours - 10 forest wisp essence, 35 dragon scales, 30 newborn sprite (goal 10)

The Hidden Forest Part 2 Dialogue:

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
    Ruler: Our new friend seems very very old.
    Thurston: That he does.
    Ruler: And he's a very, very slow talker.
    Thurston: Very, very slow! I could get him some Root Beer, my liege. I think that could help pep him up a bit!
    Ruler: I'm not sure that would have the desired effect, as this is an ancient forest spirit, but it's worth the try!

Goal 3:
    Salvatore: *SLURP* This..is..delicious! I've lived for...many, many years...and I'm not sure I've had anything so sweet. I feel more awake for certain... It feels good to move my legs.
    Ruler: I am glad to hear that. I was worried you might be angry with us for waking you.
    Salvatore: No child, not at all... Indeed, I'm glad to be awake again...
    Ruler: About that... now that you are awake, can you help us?
    Salvatore: I have been considering things deeply since I woke but I'm afraid I do not have the answers you seek regarding the warnings.
    Ruler: Ah... well.
    Salvatore: Do not be disappointed, child... help may still be out there. Perhaps my slumber was the disturbance that you were warned of. There are many spirits in the forest... each an important part of our world. Sometimes, as time passes... the spirits can grow weary and tired... I myself fell under a slumber... I would have remained under without you. If you no longer receive warnings, perhaps we have already solved the issue. If things seem amiss again, please come speak to me...

Goal 4:
    Thurston: Another attack, my liege.
    Ruler: I fear for what this means for the forest. We should gather what we can from these sprites to show Salvatore. Maybe with evidence of the issues we're seeing, he'll be able to help.

Goal 5:
    Salvatore: Hmmm...this does look...suspicious... Perhaps...something is still amiss... Perhaps that why...it was easy for you to wake me. I'm afraid...I cannot help you, child-ruler of the realm. But...I may know someone...who can... If the forest...is as ill...as you say...she will not be hard to find.
    Ruler: Who, Salvatore?
    Salvatore: Search through the trees...carry a newborn sprite with you... She will find you.

Goal 6:
    Wilma: Who are you? Are you friend or foe? Tell me now.
    Ruler: We're friends, Wilma. We were sent by Salvatore to find you.
    Wilma: Salvatore? You surely can't mean the Salvatore I know... He's been asleep forever, and I thought fur sure he would call on me if he woke.
    Ruler: We woke him, actually... I think he's still getting his bearings.
    Wilma: Who are you? What are you doing waking the spirits of the forest? I cannot see you well but you are unfamiliar to me...
    Ruler: I am ruler of this realm, and we've been sent here to find you, to seek your help.
    Wilma: My help? Well, at least I am sure Salvatore sent you now.
    Ruler: I'm sorry if we are disturbing you but there are dark circumstances within the forest that demand attention.
    Wilma: Dark circumstances, hmm? It has been so very long since I have been visited... Perhaps you are right. But how do I know this not a trick, trying to uproot my life for no reason?

Goal 7:
    Wilma: All right, child-ruler... I see that you mean well. Your child-friend helped explain what your motivation is.
    Ruler: Child friend? Do you mean Thomas?
    Old Thomas: She does! Oh, I haven't been called young in eons!
    Ruler: *She must be very, very old... I'd mention it to here but I don't want to be rude!*
    Wilma: With newborn sprites appearing to you, I suspect as you do that something is wrong. I cannot come with you, but I can guide your way. Head in the way the compass leads now... It will take you to another spirit. I cannot guarantee that the spirit won't be mad at being woken either, mind you.
    Ruler: I suspect that may be the case, Wilma. If the spirits are anything like Salvatore...

Goal 8:
    Ruler: We found another statue here... I suppose it needs another tribute.
    Baron: Tribute? Did someone say tribute?
    Ruler: Baron, how did you get here so quick? We're in the middle of the forest? Were you hiding out there, waiting for us to mention coin?
    Baron: Look, child, do you want my help or not?
    Ruler: I'd be more than happy to have your help, Baron.
    Baron: I absolutely can help you source a tribute. The forest needs it, child! I may need to take a small finders fee for my hard work, of course...

Goal 9:
    Renata: WHO DARES AWAKEN THE FOREST!
    Ruler: Oh no... here we go again. We mean you no ill will, we only wish to speak with you...
    Renata: YOU DARE SPEAK TO THE FOREST? DO YOU REMEMBER NAUGHT, CHILD? A PRICE! A PRICE MUST BE PAID!
    Ruler: I had hoped the tribute would be price enough, but I know what comes next.

Goal 10
    Renata: Oo! Sorry about that... hope I wasn't too rude. You startled me!
    Ruler: No need to apologize...uhm, what is your name?
    Renata: My name is Renata... What brings you to my corner of the forest? Can I get you a cup of tea or anything?
    Ruler: No, it's all right... we were actually hoping to speak to you about the forest itself. We hope you have a moment, it's a very long story...
    Renata: Don't worry child... I have all the time in the world! But if it's going to be a long story, I insist, let's have a cuppa.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-27-19 at 08:00 PM.

The Hidden Forest (Part 3)
    10 goals

* Complete Hidden Forest Part 2
    * You have to have the actual Hidden Forest Goals active, not the one that says 'Continue To 'The Hidden Forest (Part x)' in order to get the associated drops
    * If you complete Part 3 of the The Hidden Forest in 45 days you will received the overgrown Cottage
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the overgrown Cottage if you do not complete this goals within 45 days
    * The final goal of Part 2 rewards you with Renata whose collection time is 22 hours. You can delay starting this part until she is ready for collection so you can complete goal 1 immediately
    * Once you collect the Tribute made in the last goal of Part 2, a new goal comes up with the option beginning now or postponing this part till you're ready. Once you're ready, click on GO
    * This part unlocks Hortensia, the Elephant looking animal located in map reference A5
    * The Forest Wisp pet now drops Forest Vines (1-3), Forest Wisp Essence (1-3), Newborn Sprite (1-3) and new for this part, Forest Ore (4). Forest ore also drops from Sparkling Mines and Sawmills
    * At the conclusion of Part 3, you will still receive drops of Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essence from the Forest Wisp, but there is no more use for Forest Vines once this part is complete.

Baron: Complete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Overgrown Cottage!
    Goal 1:
    * Complete Part 3 of The Hidden Forest
    Reward: 1000 coins, 25 xp, 1 Overgrown Cottage
    Congratulations: Baron: Well done, child! You're quite adept at this.

Baron: Pressing "Go" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Overgrown building!
    Goal 1:
    * Start Part III of The Hidden Forest 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Baron: On your marks... get ready... go!

Ivy: You need snacks? I got snacks!
    Goal 2:
    * Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO (skip 24 gems)
    * Feed Renata 0/1 GO (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations: Renata: A tasty pie, just me? What a treat!

Renata: I think you're right to investigate. I may not be able to do much to help, but I do have friends!
    Goal 3:
    * Visit sparking mines 0/1 GO (skip 8 gems)
    * Gather forest ore 0/1 GO (skip 9 gems) | drops from sparking mines, sawmills and forest wisp
    Congratulations: Renata: I cannot come with you, child-ruler, but I know where you must go next.

Renata: Good luck, child! You are on the right path now. The forest greatly appreciates your help!
    Goal 4:
    * Tend to white trillium 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    * Clear willow trees 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Wilma: Back so soon? Did I send you to the wrong corner of the forest?

Wilma: It's a little difficult for me to see... My eyes don't work very well. Can you help shine a little light for me?
    Goal 5:
    * Gather forest wisp essence 0/8 GO
    * Gather forest vines 0/5 GO
    * Gather forest ore 0/45 GO (skip 400 gems)
    * Prepare forest lanterns 0/1 GO (skip 200 gems) | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 8 forest wisp essence, 5 forest vines, 45 forest ore
    Congratulations: Wilma: I think I'm on to something now! I just need a few things from you...

Wilma: You'll need something really potent to wake this spirit... How about some flowers from your realm?
    Goal 6:
    * Tend iceland poppy patch 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem) | If your flowers are buried in storage, click on GO and it will take you the right page in your inventory so you can place what you have rather than buy a new one for these 3 goals
    * Tend blue-flower penstemon 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    * Tend talinum auranticum 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    Congratulations: Wilma: I could smell you coming with those flowers! They're perfect.

Wilma: Safe travels, child! The answers you seek lie ahead!
    Goal 7:
    * Gather newborn sprite 0/1 | inventory counts for these 3 goals
    * Gather forest compass 0/1
    * Gather forest lanterns 0/1
    * Expand to the third forest totem 0/1 GO | Map reference A5: Expansion requirements - 35 newborn sprites, 10 forest compasses, 10 forest blades, 20 forest lanterns. | To access this plot, you must expand to the plot in front of A5 and also to the left of A5.
    Congratulations: Thurston: Here we are, my liege! This statue is the biggest one yet!

Note: Clear any other monsters off your board for this goal or you will not spawn the Enraged Elephant Spirit and will need to prepare the tribute again.
    Baron: This spirit will need a very special tribute, won't it? You won't want to disappoint this one.
    Goal 8:
    * Prepare the Anamnecia Tribute 0/1 GO | Anamnecia Totem, 1 minute - 5 golden nuggets, 5 golden eggs, 2000 coins
    * Summon the third forest spirit 0/1 GO | when you collect the Tribute, it will spawn the Enraged Elephant Spirit
    Congratulations: Baron: Pleasure doing business with you and the spirit world!

Thurston: This spirit is the agriest yet! You must fight them before we are crushed in its raging path!
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat the third forest spirit 0/1 GO | The Enraged Elephant Spirit takes 299/299 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Hortensia: I... I remember!

Hortensia: I can remember everything but the moment before I fell asleep. This mystery is not yet solved.
    Goal 10:
    * Prepare the Anamnecia Tribute 0/1 GO | Anamnecia Totem, 8 hours - 20 forest wisp essence, 25 mithril, 50 newborn sprite | rewards 100,000 coins
    Reward: 2500 coin, 50 xp, Hortensia (2x1 pet)
    Congratulations: Hortensia: Than you again for breaking the spell upon me... the forest might have been forgotten without you.

Hortensia: It is of the utmost importance that I remain awake to protect the forest. Your help would be appreciated... I'm very very old.
    Goal: Hello Hortensia
    * Visit Hortensia 0/1 GO
    Reward: none

Anamnecia Totem limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    What can you craft?
    Anamnecia Totem, 1 minute - 5 golden nuggets, 5 golden eggs, 2000 coins (goal 8)
    Anamnecia Totem, 8 hours - 20 forest wisp essence, 25 mithril, 50 newborn sprite (goal 10)

The Hidden Forest Part 3 Dialogue:

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
    Renata: I'm sorry, child-ruler... I'd love to help you right now but my stomach is rumbling! I won't be able to think straight until I get a bit to eat. My stomach is always achy in the morning... Could you bring me something? Just a little nibble?
    Ruler: Of course, Renata... Now, what kind of food does a forest spirit want to eat?

Goal 3:
    Ruler: You know, I wouldn't have imaged a spirit enjoying food like we do.
    Renata: Oh, I don't really need this to survive like you do...It's part of my duties to stay and so I'm here to stay for eternity. We're not meant to move about much. We need to remain where we are and protect. But honestly, in my very very long time, I've learned a few things... And I know that a warm meal can really help one feel better and more awake.
    Ruler: That's something we have in common, Renata.
    Renata: And I've thought and thought about everything you've told me about the forest! I think you are right that something is amiss... The spirits of the forest were under a slumber so deeply that we couldn't see. We each have a responsibility we must fulfill, but we couldn't when we were asleep. Something wanted us to be asleep so we couldn't fulfill those responsibilities. But I'm awake now...

Goal 4:
    Renata: Based on what the sprites have told you, I suspect another spirit might be asleep. And this one should be protecting the sprites... but it must be asleep.
    Ruler: Do you know which spirit? How many forest spirits are there?
    Renata: Too many questions, child, I'll need another pie. Go speak to Wilma... I know Salvatore sent you to her if you found me, and I know she'll be able to send you to the right spirit. And tell her exactly what the sprites have been telling you, word for word. And give her this note, from me... She'll know what to do next.

Goal 5:
    Wilma: Hmmm... very interesting... It's been so long since I've heard from Renata!
    Ruler: What does the note say, Wilma? I tried to read it but it doesn't look like any language I've ever seen before.
    Wilma: This is communication from the spirit world, child-ruler! Of course you won't understand. Lucky for you, I'm fluent in their speak... well... I can understand it in writing. I certainly can't speak it. She has some ideas about what spirit you need to see next. Or at least... that's what I think it says.

Goal 6:
    Wilma: I think I may know which spirit to send you to this time. You'll need some fragrant florals to wake them.
    Ruler: Flowers? I think we can definitely help with that.
    Wilma: The spirit is very old, probably older than either of the spirits you've met. I know they are older than me! But if they are under a slumber, it's going to take a big effort to wake them.

Goal 7:
    Wilma: I'm sending you in the right direction now, I'm sure of it. Head deeper into the forest, child-ruler. Use the forest lanterns to guide your path...if you get lost, send one up! I'll make sure the compass is guiding you correctly.

Goal 8:
    Ruler: Another statue... I know what we need to do now... Baron? Are you out there?
    Baron: *rustle* Oh fine...you've found me.
    Ruler: We're so deeply within the forest now... have you been following us?
    Baron: Not directly following you... but I've certainly been keeping an ear out. I knew you'd need another tribute!

Goal 9:
    Hortensia: WHO DARES AWAKEN THE FOREST! FACE YOUR DOOM NOW!
    Thurston: This spirit is so angry... and it's charging right at us!
    Ruler: We must fight now!

Goal 10:
    Hortensia: I remember now! I'm awake! Thank you child for breaking the spell upon me... The forest was in danger of being forgotten... my task is so very important. But I am awake now to remember.
    Ruler: I'm sorry but I don't understand... you remember? What do you remember?
    Hortensia: Everything, child. I remember all. The forest must be remembered, lest it be forgotten by all. Without me, the forest history would cease to be recorded and remembered. My task is so important. But there is one thing yet that I have not been able to find in my memory... The very moment before I fell asleep... I fear something wanted me to be asleep... someone wanted me to forget.

Visit Hortensia
    Hortensia: Thank you for waking me, child... I would never want to fall asleep like that again.
    Ruler: What's wrong with sleep?
    Hortensia: Oh child, sleep is for mortals! As a spirit of the forest, it's my duty to protect and remember. Each spirit has a task, a responsibility they must perform. If we're asleep, we cannot do that... With some spirits, it matters less... but with me, it was a dire consequence.
    Ruler: I know Hortensia... We had newborn sprites appearing at our doorstep.
    Hortensia: And you may continue to see those sprites... I fear the problem is not resolved yet. I ask that you stay in touch with me, if you can child...

Thanks to Melany77 for providing goal information in advance.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-27-19 at 07:58 PM.

Other Information

Expansions released with lowered resources for a limited time. (See Info Nugget - Expansions for map)
    Note: the lowered resource ones are NOT the new plots - they are ones in front of the the new ones so you can access these new ones a bit easier.

A6 - 3000 rp, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits
    A5 - 35 newborn sprites, 10 forest compasses, 10 forest blades, 20 forest lanterns (Elephant Totem) - expand when you get to The Hidden Forest Part 3, goal 7
    A4 - 3000 rp, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits
    A3 - 30 spellbound dew, 25 newborn sprites, 8 forest compass, 21 forest blades (Rhino Totem) - expand when you get to The Hidden Forest Part 2, goal 7

B4 - 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 newborn sprites, 8 forest compasses (Acidien Totem) - unlocks by completing The Hidden Forest Part 1, Goal 1 and you can expand when you get to Part 1, Goal 6.
    B3 - 3000 rp, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    snip
    Yes, I have three half-price squares (at the moment) as well.

Square reference coordinates are in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-2-Expanding

The squares I can see TEMPORARY discounts on are C4, C5, and D3, around the Forgotten Roost (D4):

Attachment 50374

C4: 2500 RP (Royal Points)
    Lanterns was 23 now 12
    Cost was 250K now 125K
    Permits was 2 now 1

C5: 2300 RP
    Lanterns was 21 now 10
    Cost was 215K now 107.5K
    (a "no permit" square)

D3: 3300 RP
    Lanterns was 24 now 12
    Cost was 310K now 155K
    Permits was 3 now 2
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-21-19 at 02:41 AM.

Inventory Information - added to the Guide

Resources:

Forest Wisp (pet)
    Info: A calmed forest spirit, who smells like freshly trimmed grass. Visit it to collect Forest Wisp Essence and more!
    Found: market 150 gems released for The Hidden Forest
    Drops: part 1: forest wisp essence, newborn sprite | part 2: forest wisp essence, newborn sprite, forest vines | part 3: forest wisp essence, newborn sprite, forest vines, forest ore | once all parts complete, forest wisp essence, newborn sprite
    Collection time: 12 hours

Salvatore
    Info: A steady and calm spirit, who's as slow and steady as a sloth. He might give you an Expansion Permit or a Trade Ticket!
    Found: reward for completing Part 1 of The Hidden Forest
    Drops: earth wisps, expansion permit, spellbound dew, trade tickets, wisp lanterns
    Collection time: 12 hours

Renata
    Info: A forceful spirit, with the strength of a rhino, who's smart and kind. She'll give you Mithril and has a chance to drop Energy!
    Found: reward for completing Part 2 of The Hidden Forest
    Drops: coal, dragon scales, energy, 2 gems, light armor, longsword, mithril
    Collection time: 22 hours

Hortensia
    Info: A wise old spirit with the memory of an elephant. Visit her to collect.
    Found: reward for completing Part 3 of The Hidden Forest
    Drops: bone, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, simple feast, trade tickets (guaranteed)
    Collection time: 10 hours

Crafts:

Forest compass
    Info: A compass that points the way to... somewhere? Made in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 forest wisp essence, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels during The Hidden Forest
    Uses: expanding to the Hidden Forest

Forest blade
    Info: A sharp blade to cut through forest vines and make a path. Made in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 hours - 4 forest wisp essence, 10 forest vines, 3 enchanter's essence during The Hidden Forest

Forest lantern
    Info: A brightly lantern that can hover high in the sky. Made in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 4 hours - 8 forest wisp essence, 5 forest vines, 45 forest ore during The Hidden Forest

Materials:

Forest wisp essence
    Info: A bottle of the very essence of the forest. Found from battling Forest Wisps.
    Found: Forest wisp, defeated Forest Wisps (spawn from white trillium)
    Uses: item in Forest Compass (12), item in Forest Blade (4), item in Forest Lantern (8), item in Acidien Tribute (9), item in Vimino Tribute (10), item in Anamnecia Tribute (20)
    Note: released during The Hidden Forest

Newborn sprite
    Info: A wee baby sprite, lost and all on its own. Found from Ivy's Hut.
    Found: Ivy's Hut, Forest wisp, defeated Forest Wisps (spawn from white trillium - rare drop)
    Uses: expanding to the Hidden Forest, item in Acidien Tribute (8), item in Vimino Tribute (30), item in Anamnecia Tribute (50)

Forest vines
    Info: A thick and strong vine that would make a good rope. Found from clearing Willow Trees.
    Found: willow trees, Forest Wisp
    Uses: item in Forest Blade (10), item in Forest Lantern (5)

Forest ore
    Info: A bright neon material that glows brightly, even in the daylight. Collected from Sparkling Mines and Sawmill.
    Found: sawmill, sparking mine, Forest Wisp
    Uses: item in Forest Lantern (45)

Forest wisp trap
    Info: Chop to lure a Forest Wisp
    Found: market, 25 gems
    Uses: chop to lure a forest wisp
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-22-19 at 03:08 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lanterns Enchanted Lanterns Coins Expansion Permits Explorers Permits Specials Features Conditions
    A3 30 Spellbound Dew, 25 Newborn Sprite, 8 Forest Compass, 21 Forest Blade Vimino Totem B4
    B3 3 000 50 400 000 5
    A4 3 000 50 500 000 6
    B4 35 Mithril, 45 Spellbound Dew, 5 Newborn Sprite, 8 Forest Compass Acidien Totem
    A5 35 Newborn Sprite, 10 Forest Compass, 10 Forest Blade, 20 Forest Lantern Anamnecia Totem A3
    A6 3 000 50 400 000 5
    Total 3 000 150 1 300 000 16

The Hidden Forest I
    Acidien Totem - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An ancient carved statue that's a tribute to a wise and slow forest spirit.
    Type: Building
    Class: Crafting
    Source: Storyline
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Arc: The Hidden Forest I
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
    Acidien Tribute
    Storable: No
    Info: A slow tribute to the steady forest.
    Type: Trade
    Crafted in: Acidien Totem
    Requirements: 9 Forest Wisp Essence, 15 Spellbound Dew, 8 Newborn Sprite
    Drops: Coins
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Prod. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Enraged Sloth Spirit
    Type: Spawn
    Crafted in: Acidien Totem
    Size: 5x5
    Requirements: 1 Golden Nugget, 1 Golden Egg, 10000 Coins
    Production: 5 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Comments: 99 HP
    Forest Compass - (Card)
    Info: A compass that points the way to... somewhere? Made in the Magic Forge.
    Type: Material
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Magic Forge
    Requirements: 160 gems // 12 Forest Wisp Essence, 10 Silver Ores, 10 Jewels
    Used for: Expand to B4, A3, A5
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Prod. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Cap: 99
    Comments: Needed to open the map plots B4, ?
    Forest Wisp - (Card)
    Info: A calmed forest spirit, who smells like freshly trimmed grass. Visit it to collect Forest Wisp Essence and more!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 150 gems
    Sell: 0 coins
    Drops: Coins, Forest Wisp Essence, Newborn Sprite, Forest Vines, Forest Ore
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 48 gems
    Forest Wisp (Spawn)
    Found: White Trillium
    Drops: Forest Wisp Essence, Energy, Newborn Sprite
    Comments: 15 HP
    Forest Wisp Essence - (Card)
    Info: A bottle of the very essence of the forest. Found from battling Forest Wisps.
    Source: Harvest
    Requirements: 30 gems
    Found: Forest Wisp
    Used for: Forest Compass
    Forest Wisp Trap - (Card)
    Info: Chop to lure a Forest Wisp?
    Class: Other
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 25 gems
    Drops: Forest Wisp
    Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions
    Newborn Sprite - (Card)
    Info: A wee baby sprite, lost and all on it's own. Found from Ivy's Hut.
    Requirements: 25 gems
    Found: Ivy's Hut, Forest Wisp
    Used for: Expand to B4, Salvatore
    Overgrown Farmhouse L1 - (Card)
    Info: A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.
    Class: Town
    Requirements: 65 gems
    Collection: 10 minutes
    Coll. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Cap: 50
    Overgrown Farmhouse L2 - (Card)
    Requirements: 10 Stone, 10 Wood, 20 Milk
    Overgrown Farmhouse L3 - (Card)
    Requirements: 2 Wood Beam, 2 Stone Block, 25 Eggs
    Overgrown Farmhouse L4 - (Card)
    Requirements: 4 Wood Beam, 4 Stone Block, 20 Milk, 20 Eggs
    Overgrown Farmhouse L5 - (Card)
    Requirements: 3 Fancy Beam, , 3 Fancy Block , 30 Milk , 30 Eggs
    Overgrown Farmhouse L6 - (Card)
    Requirements: 2 Enchanted Block, 2 Enchanted Beam, 40 Milk, 40 Eggs
    Overgrown Farmhouse L7 - (Card)
    Requirements: 2 Enchanted Block, 2 Enchanted Beam, 50 Milk, 50 Eggs
    Overgrown Farmhouse L8 - (Card)
    Requirements: 4 Spellbound Block, 4 Spellbound Beam, 60 Milk, 60 Eggs
    Overgrown Farmhouse L9 - (Card)
    Requirements: 2 Earthen Beam, 2 Earthen Block, 70 Milk, 70 Eggs
    Drops: Coins, Corn, Tomato
    Salvatore - (Card)
    Info: A steady and calm spirit, who's as slow and steady as a sloth. He might give you an Expansion Permit or a Trade Ticket!
    Size: 2x1
    Drops: Coins, Earth Wisp, Trade Ticket, Spellbound Dew, Expansion Permit, Wisp Lantern
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 48 gems

The Hidden Forest II
    Enraged Rhino Spirit
    Crafted in: Vimino Totem
    Requirements: 3 Golden Nugget, 3 Golden Egg, 10000 Coins
    Arc: The Hidden Forest II
    Production: 10 minutes
    Comments: 199 HP
    Forest Blade - (Card)
    Info: A sharp blade to cut through forest vines and make a path. Made in the Magic Forge.
    Requirements: 100 gems // 4 Forest Wisp Essence, 10 Forest Vines, 3 Enchanter's Essence
    Used for: Expand to A3
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 8 gems
    Comments: A sharp blade to cut through vines.
    Forest Vines - (Card)
    Info: A thick and strong vine that would make a good rope. Found from clearing Willow Trees.
    Requirements: 20 gems
    Found: Willow Tree, Forest Wisp
    Used for: Forest Blade
    Overgrown Watchtower L1 - (Card)
    Info: A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.
    Class: Royal
    Royal Points: 60
    Requirements: ?
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 8 gems
    Overgrown Watchtower L2 - (Card)
    Info: A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.
    Royal Points: 63
    Requirements: 1 Blue Dye, 30 Wood, 30 Stone
    Overgrown Watchtower L3 - (Card)
    Royal Points: 66
    Requirements: 3 Fancy Block, 3 Fancy Beam, 30 Iron Ore
    Overgrown Watchtower L4 - (Card)
    Royal Points: 69
    Requirements: 5 Fancy Block, 5 Fancy Beam, 15 Silver Ore
    Overgrown Watchtower L5 - (Card)
    Royal Points: 72
    Requirements: 3 Royal Block, 3 Royal Beam, 3 Hearty Stew
    Overgrown Watchtower L6 - (Card)
    Royal Points: 75
    Requirements: 2 Spellbound Beam, 2 Spellbound Block, 2 Golden Nugget, 4 Hearty Stew
    Overgrown Watchtower L7 - (Card)
    Royal Points: 78
    Requirements: 4 Spellbound Beam, 4 Spellbound Block, 5 Golden Nugget, 30 Silver ore
    Overgrown Watchtower L8 - (Card)
    Royal Points: 81
    Requirements: 2 Earthen Beam, 2 Earthen Block, 8 Golden Nugget, 6 Hearty Stew
    Overgrown Watchtower L9 - (Card)
    Royal Points: 84
    Requirements: 4 Earthen Block, 4 Earthen Beam, 10 Golden Nugget, 10 Hearty Stew
    Renata - (Card)
    Info: A forceful spirit, with the strength of a rhino, who's smart and kind. She'll give you Mithril and has a chance to drop Energy!
    Drops: Coins, Mithril, Energy, Dragon Scales
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Vimino Totem - (Card)
    Info: An ancient carved statue that's a tribute to a strong and determined forest spirit.
    Vimino Tribute
    Crafted in: Vimino Totem
    Requirements: 10 Forest Wisp Essence, 35 Dragon Scales, 30 Newborn Sprite
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 8 gems

The Hidden Forest III
    Anamnecia Totem - (Card)
    Info: An ancient carved statue that's a tribute to a deeply intelligent forest spirit.
    Arc: The Hidden Forest III
    Anamnecia Tribute
    Crafted in: Anamnecia Totem
    Requirements: 20 Forest Wisp Essence, 25 Mithril, 50 Newborn Sprite
    Production: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Enraged Elephant Spirit
    Crafted in: Anamnecia Totem
    Requirements: 5 Golden Nugget, 5 Golden Egg, 2000 Coins
    Production: 1 minute
    Comments: 299 HP
    Forest Lantern - (Card)
    Info: A brightly lantern that can hover high in the sky. Made in the Magic Forge.
    Requirements: 200 gems // 8 Forest Wisp Essence, 5 Forest Vines, 45 Forest Ore
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Forest Ore - (Card)
    Info: A bright neon material that glows brightly, even in the daylight. Collected from Sparkling Mines and Sawmill.
    Requirements: 9 gems
    Found: Sparkling Mine, Sawmill
    Hortensia - (Card)
    Info: A wise old spirit with the memory of an elephant. Visit her to collect.
    Drops: Coins, Trade Ticket, Simple Feast, Hearty Feast, Bone, Creep Tooth
    Collection: 600 minutes // 10 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 40 gems
    Overgrown Cottage L1 - (Card)
    Requirements: 85 gems
    Overgrown Cottage L2 - (Card)
    Requirements: 25 Stone, 25 Wood, 10 Hide
    Overgrown Cottage L3 - (Card)
    Requirements: 3 Stone Block, 2 Wood Beam, 5 Fur
    Overgrown Cottage L4 - (Card)
    Requirements: 2 Fancy Blocks, 2 Fancy Beams, 25 Hides, 10 Fur
    Overgrown Cottage L5 - (Card)
    Requirements: 4 Fancy Beam, 4 Fancy Block, 5 Yellow Dye, 20 Fur
    Overgrown Cottage L6 - (Card)
    Requirements: 2 Enchanted Block, 2 Enchanted Beam, 20 Fur, 10 Yellow Dye
    Overgrown Cottage L7 - (Card)
    Requirements: 2 Enchanted Block, 2 Enchanted Beam, 30 Fur, 15 Yellow Dye
    Overgrown Cottage L8 - (Card)
    Requirements: 4 Spellbound Beam, 4 Spellbound Block, 40 Fur, 20 Yellow Dye
    Overgrown Cottage L9 - (Card)
    Requirements: 2 Earthen Beam, 2 Earthen Block, 50 Fur, 30 Yellow Dye
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-16-19 at 11:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    im level 28 and i will complete this event. (Or die trying )

After reading about the quest requirement (25 Mithirl in 7 days)

i will bail out and commit sudoku.
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 03-07-19 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Haha! Took a second for my American brain to realize 7/3 meant March 7th not July 3rd
    Me too!

RE: the event - you will need Old Thomas' house, so if you don't have it out, get it out now.
    Last edited by robotparade; 03-07-19 at 12:24 PM.

I wanna know where all these *cheaper* expansions are near the Hidden Forest! All my expansions require 3, 4, or 5 explorers permits!
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-07-19 at 12:23 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 1 of 82 123451151 ... LastLast