Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    This is so frustrating. I?ve watered so many white trilliums and haven?t gotten a single forest wisp.
    Is there another monster hiding in your queendom somewhere?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    definitely got a newborn sprite from battling the forest wisp!

Fashion Designer
    After expanding to the totem, you'll need to summon the forest spirit. Make sure you don't have any monster on board. You'll then defeat the forest spirit (99 health)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6B0D3C28-30FF-45B8-AD9C-26251829D0ED.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	130.4 KB 
ID:	50371Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B0ECD1A4-D837-43CE-87D1-E440014AE169.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	50372

After defeating Salvatore you'll need to prepare a tribute to wake him up. Off to fight wisps to get more babies. Or wait on Ivy's. Yawn.

Name:	30CCC312-E6DA-4ABA-958E-63672737A8A5.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	50373
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-08-19 at 12:15 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I am only on level 48.
    I check all extention plots. I find 3 extentions that have REDUCED half wisp lamps. (Not the new wisp).
    24 wisp lamps reduced in 12 (2 plots)
    20 wisp reduced in 10 (one plot)... but I need extention permit. Anyone else ? Oh also with limit time until 13 March.

What are you doing with all the whisk petals ? I have already done 4-5 living woods and now yellow ink ? Any suggestions ? Thks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    I think they are two different things. The tailor is an event. The hidden Forrest is permanent storyline with a timed bonus. I think they need separate threads. Pun intended. ��
    Your words capture it exactly. And yeah, there's something to be said for separate threads distinguishing event from storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Goat timer 10 hours to collection!
    Aaaarrrghhh!

My Birthday goat gave a silky fur at this point. 12 hour timer. I have to wait 3 hrs (timer) for Ringbearer goat. I think we can expect these special goats to only drop at random, given what people are posting.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've reached the "expand" goal but it is forcing me to open the plot to the right first even though I have the plot below it and the plot to the left open. Off to wait on lanterns...as well as green wisps.
    I am waiting to find out which square to open first. It happened with the Hidden Outpost last summer - had to approach from a specific square.

Quote Originally Posted by rilette View Post
    I am only on level 48.
    I check all extention plots. I find 3 extentions that have REDUCED half wisp lamps. (Not the new wisp).
    24 wisp lamps reduced in 12 (2 plots)
    20 wisp reduced in 10 (one plot)... but I need extention permit. Anyone else ? Oh also with limit time until 13 March.
    Yes, I have three half-price squares (at the moment) as well. I have been expanding on the other side of the board, lol.

Square reference coordinates are in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-2-Expanding

The squares I can see TEMPORARY discounts on are C4, C5, and D3, around the Forgotten Roost (D4):

Name:	roost coords.jpg 
Views:	544 
Size:	228.4 KB 
ID:	50374

C4: 2500 RP (Royal Points)
    Lanterns was 23 now 12
    Cost was 250K now 125K
    Permits was 2 now 1

C5: 2300 RP
    Lanterns was 21 now 10
    Cost was 215K now 107.5K
    (a "no permit" square)

D3: 3300 RP
    Lanterns was 24 now 12
    Cost was 310K now 155K
    Permits was 3 now 2
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-08-19 at 02:03 AM. Reason: added pic, coords and prices
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Are s8 on the case as to why I can?t expand to the first area? It?s telling me to expand there but for the second time the box is unavailable to click on in fact the yellow arrows have disappeared again.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    yes, just reached here too. Force closing did the trick and it's now available with the yellow arrows! You can 'give' all the items to the plot now.
    Thanks, that helped me to get the plot to open.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    I?m collecting from white trillium but not getting any sprites. I got two early on in challenge yesterday and then no more yesterday and none today! Can anybody help? Thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    I?m collecting from white trillium but not getting any sprites. I got two early on in challenge yesterday and then no more yesterday and none today! Can anybody help? Thanks
    They spawn quite often. Do you get skunks? If not then you probably have another monster on your board. Put on your music and see if it's the trumpet sounding music rather than the sweet melodic music.

As I wrote before, the more trillium the better. Aim for around 15 or more if you can. I have 40.

Farm Supplier
    35 Mithril? I've been working for months to get enough for a mermaid purse! I have 13. Is there something faster than the mines, collecting from the armored lion and flyger, converting silver and doing the jeweler's trade? Does the armored black bear drop enough fast enough to justify spending 15 mithril to make it? I love the overgrown buildings, but this quest is physically impossible for me. I resent having it offered in the first place. Why tempt me with something I cannot have? I haven't even finished the Search for Sabina quest line (too 'expensive' in materials)!