Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I have not read through all the comments, but want to say that it is really worth it to buy the green wisps for the gems. They continue to drop after all the quests are done and you can get 100,000 coins through the Anamnecia totem using the newborn sprites. As a side thought, who doesn't think that the name Hortensia for the elephant is a hoot! Is she Horton"s sister? haha. Also I have gotten a trade ticket every time I have clicked on her.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    Wondering why as of today I didn?t collect Forest Ore from any of my Sawmills, Mines or (2) Forrest Wisps. Until today each collection yielded Forest Ore.
    Are you in between one of the parts of the quest? If so, I believe those things stop dropping
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I am on part three now, only easily advancing w my now three wisp pets. I put off starting part three for two reasons:

1) Timed with a WW!! Still had five minutes after renata to chop and harvest and whatnot w the WW. Yay!! : ) Thank you for the brain wave for this, ShortDanzr!

2) Only *after* I had already crafted most (9) each of the 10 forest compasses and 10 forest knives for part 3. (The WW was close so I considered 9 good enough).

This means I can devote all my resource collections to the forest lanterns. Even with three wisp pets and max level sawmills and mines, and nothing else to craft for this storyline, I can only make one lantern every 2 to 3 days.

Hope this helps!

that is my goal. i will have to start part3 shortly. i have maxed on sprites, essence. at 96 for vines-which i consider about as maxed as i can get
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    started part 3. i decided not to wait any longer since i have made all the lanterns & blades & the only time hold up is the forest ores (which i can't make the mines or sawmills or wisp pets go any faster.
    if you spawn a wisp & defeat it, does it drop ores? (because i had recieved a wisp trap as part of something (was going to keep it for WW in case)

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know either. I am at the end of part 2. I haven't collected the tribute. I have already made ahead the compasses and swords for the part 3 upgrade. I'm waiting to max on my forest vines before starting the next part.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    You can pre-prepare compasses and knives if you like. Not sure about ores from forest wisps. : )

Am saving up for another wisp pet. : )
    oh i already made all 10 blades & compasses before i did the tribute thing. literally for part 3 the only thing i have to do is collect from flowers (which doesn't count ot me) & make the lanterns. and i just did the wisp trap chop to see if you get ore=you dont

New Resident
    This was not fair. I got NO gold nugget drops during this whole timed event. Pulled out everything I had with a chance to drop, added another deep mine, even crafted Golden Peacocks. After repeated Boosts to increase chance of drops from Sparkling mines, the event timed out. Guess what? On my next round of collections, I got a gold nugget! What the heck?!!!

Executive Chef
    so started part 3. did goals 1-6. got to goal 7 where it said gather compasses, blades, lantern & expand to A5. however, it won't let me. it only gives me the options for A4 or B6. I have expanded to B5 already. is the reason I can't get to A5 because i haven't made 10 lanterns & only 1? if so, why is it directing me there already? that makes no sense. it has a check mark next to the goal of making lanterns (i can only assume it said 1 since that is all i have made) (i had already made all 10 compasses & blades)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so started part 3. did goals 1-6. got to goal 7 where it said gather compasses, blades, lantern & expand to A5. however, it won't let me. it only gives me the options for A4 or B6. I have expanded to B5 already. is the reason I can't get to A5 because i haven't made 10 lanterns & only 1? if so, why is it directing me there already? that makes no sense. it has a check mark next to the goal of making lanterns (i can only assume it said 1 since that is all i have made) (i had already made all 10 compasses & blades)
    From reading Post one , it says you need to expand to the front of A5 and to the left of A5. So I think you need to expand to A4. ( you've already expanded to B5).
    The number of lanterns you have should not have any bearing on why you can't open it. At least I hope I'm seeing it right. Read SW notes in Post 1 for Goal 3 and see if that's what you come up with. That's where I've been for a long time now, because I'm waiting for Weekday Warrior to fight Hortencia. 300 hits give or take..
    For a newer player you have accomplished a lot!!!! Great!
    Btw, I need 20 forest lanterns.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    From reading Post one , it says you need to expand to the front of A5 and to the left of A5. So I think you need to expand to A4. ( you've already expanded to B5).
    The number of lanterns you have should not have any bearing on why you can't open it. At least I hope I'm seeing it right. Read SW notes in Post 1 for Goal 3 and see if that's what you come up with. That's where I've been for a long time now, because I'm waiting for Weekday Warrior to fight Hortencia. 300 hits give or take..
    For a newer player you have accomplished a lot!!!! Great!
    Btw, I need 20 forest lanterns.
    i know i need 20. i think i wrote 10 because 3erything else was 10. i asked a few pages back about having to expand to both A4 and B5 & was told that as long as i was in a square touching A5 i would be ok.
    well i am going to just keep collecting forest ore & making lanterns, because i don't have 50 lanterns to expand to A4 & i don't have enough EP either