Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JJMLAND View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion. Do the rocks that are bought with gems provide a better chance of getting gold nuggets?

I have found that the cheap old regular rocks drop the same amount of gold items... very few. But, you may have better luck with gem items. Also, the pot of gold crafted gnomes from the saint Patrick’s event drop gold items. Many people are stocking up and making lots of them because they drop a good amount of coins and gold items. Good luck!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm up to the last goal in this storyline and now have a bit more time today to keep working on updating page 1. (I've not been away, just busier in real life )

Edit: Part 2 is now complete - goals and dialogue. (just waiting on finishing up the final sprites and I'll have the 2 congrats screen lines to add)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-21-19 at 07:36 PM.

Does anyone know if we can still do the tributes after we have completed all three parts? It would be nice if we could still collect from our gem wisps and trade the drops for coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm up to the last goal in this storyline and now have a bit more time today to keep working on updating page 1. (I've not been away, just busier in real life )

Edit: Part 2 is now complete - goals and dialogue. (just waiting on finishing up the final sprites and I'll have the 2 congrats screen lines to add)
    you are not allowed to have a regular life. not approved. just kidding! we appreciate all the work.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteMama View Post
    Does anyone know if we can still do the tributes after we have completed all three parts? It would be nice if we could still collect from our gem wisps and trade the drops for coins.
    Ive wondered about this too. If the wisps proved worthless after goals are finished, I would be inclined to keep my Part 3 opened indefinitely or at least for as long as I could stand it just sitting in my goal book.
    This forum is amazing. Thanks to all who post invaluable info.

Rhino Keeper
    I want to add my thanks for all the help members in the forum give us. Was wondering what it took to make a Forrest lantern, members way ahead of me again, if I understand what I read, you will need to make just for the 20 lanterns 160 essence, 100 vines & 900 ores. WOW that should take us awhile.tt

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I want to add my thanks for all the help members in the forum give us. Was wondering what it took to make a Forrest lantern, members way ahead of me again, if I understand what I read, you will need to make just for the 20 lanterns 160 essence, 100 vines & 900 ores. WOW that should take us awhile.tt
    I am a long way from that. I'm at the part where I have to tap Renata to expand. That will be ready in 24 hours.

So basically just started Part 3.

Rhino Keeper
    We must be in about the same place, I'm waiting for Ivy but was just looking ahead at some of the things we will need later, scary! Happy chopping.

I have almost completed part two, whilst I wait for the rest of the babies I am making the compasses and swords for part three and growing lots of trees for the next WW next Wednesday. I have two of the forest spirits so that helps a lot. I won’t complete step two until I have as many materials as possible for part 3 or the timer is about to run out to get the watchtower. Hopefully by then I won’t have to fight any more wisps.

Executive Chef
    so i just want to get this straight. at the end of stage 2. you have to offer the "Prepare the Vimino Tribute" two different t imes? once to wake up the beast, **** him, then prepare the tribute again?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily