Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Attachment 51950
    Found in market

Looked through everything in the market. I do not have the option to buy one of those.

Thank you, I will check. It’s just weird I completed the (fight a wisp) goal, it dropped 4 and nothing for over a month.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Swale2010 View Post
    Thank you, I will check. It’s just weird I completed the (fight a wisp) goal, it dropped 4 and nothing for over a month.
    I see where you are coming from now. You should be getting those essences. I would try to put in a ticket to Support. Unless anybody else has any ideas? Help needed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swale2010 View Post
    I read it before I posted. I spawn a whisp and collect from Ivy?s house. Those are my only options. Been trying that everyday for a month. Even reinstalled my game. The only thing I get is the yellow bottle.
    You need green FOREST WISP, not regular yellow wisp. Forest wisps spawn from white trillium flowers and bushes only. The yellow wisps you've been fighting spawn from cloudberry bushes or grand rooted lilium . You can also purchase a forest wisps for 150 gems. Look in animals area in market, have to scroll pretty far down, next to black sheep. Ivy's house only gives newborn sprite and not the green essence you need. Again, check game board for monster then try hitting WHITE TRILLIUM flowers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8803ECC8-AFCD-47E5-9BBC-A1B663ABC376.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	51951
    Last edited by Melany77; 05-29-19 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    You need green FOREST WISP, not regular yellow wisp. Forest wisps spawn from white trillium flowers and bushes only. The yellow wisps you've been fighting spawn from cloudberry bushes or grand rooted lilium . You can also purchase a forest wisps for 150 gems. Look in animals area in market, have to scroll pretty far down, next to black sheep. Ivy's house only gives newborn sprite and not the green essence you need. Again, check game board for monster then try hitting WHITE TRILLIUM flowers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8803ECC8-AFCD-47E5-9BBC-A1B663ABC376.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	51951
    Nope, nothing under animals, but I have not been beating the right bush. I was doing cloud berries. Thank you so much. I will try the white trillium. I did not know there were two different wisp.

Thank you everyone for the help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I have finally made it to part 2 on Monday. Finally! I have one of the green wisp pets, and since I got to this point it drops nothing but a few coins. I haven't started part 2 as yet, I wanted to build up some energy, is that why the wisp stopped dropping materials?
    I think people have posted you don't get the event drops in between parts. I am still on Part 1 and my Wisp is steadily dropping event stuff. (I can also spawn from white trilliums). I am trying to max before starting Part 2. Did you "finish" Part 1 officially, nothing else to do? If so, I think no vines will drop from trees, or essences from trillium bushes, etc. so the pets will probably only give coins also
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-31-19 at 08:35 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

This may have already been posted. I freely admit I didn't read the entire thread, just Shibuyas inventory list on page one, and I didn't see it listed, but ....

Renata dropped 2 gems along with the mithril last collection. I normally only collect when I need mithril or dragon scales, but she just earned a spot on my daily collections.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    This may have already been posted. I freely admit I didn't read the entire thread, just Shibuyas inventory list on page one, and I didn't see it listed, but ....

Renata dropped 2 gems along with the mithril last collection. I normally only collect when I need mithril or dragon scales, but she just earned a spot on my daily collections.
    I'll add it to the list of drops. Thanks.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I’m still on part two, it’s taking forever to get forest vines. Chopping two willow trees gets one forest vine. Is this normal?