Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Making progress, I have 13 Forest Lanters left to craft to Expand to the third Forest Totem.
    Last edited by venatemp; 04-15-19 at 05:03 PM. Reason: typo
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Making progress, I have 13 Forest Lanters left to craft to Expand to the third First Totem.
    is that all left? how many days left?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    is that all left? how many days left?
    According to my Kingdom Goals, I have 33 days left to get the Overgrown Cottage.
    And noteworthy, unlimited time to complete the event if you are not interested in the Overgrown Cottage as a timed prize.
    Expanding to the third totem is goal 7 of 10; post #4 has really good details on the goals
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I started on the overgrown cottage goal 2 days ago. I still need 18 lanterns, but it's definitely doable. I have managed to craft 1 forest lantern per day so far, but even if that goes to every other day I will still be able to finish in time.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    According to my Kingdom Goals, I have 33 days left to get the Overgrown Cottage.
    And noteworthy, unlimited time to complete the event if you are not interested in the Overgrown Cottage as a timed prize.
    Expanding to the third totem is goal 7 of 10; post #4 has really good details on the goals
    oh that's where i am at. of course i have 17 lanterns left, but 41 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I started on the overgrown cottage goal 2 days ago. I still need 18 lanterns, but it's definitely doable. I have managed to craft 1 forest lantern per day so far, but even if that goes to every other day I will still be able to finish in time.

Trudyscandles
    i've made one every day so far too. but even if life intervenes & i drop to every other day, i should be fine. i'm curious to see the overgrown cottage in the kindgom as i like the watchtower.

Executive Chef
    SW-can you verify that we have to expand to BOTH A4 & B6 to get to the elephant? it shouldn't have to be both.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    SW-can you verify that we have to expand to BOTH A4 & B6 to get to the elephant? it shouldn't have to be both.
    To expand to A5 you should have: OR(A4, A6, B5), as well per default A3 and B4. B6 has no effect.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I?m only on part 2 and noticing a certain...cheapness with the vine drops from willow trees.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I?m only on part 2 and noticing a certain...cheapness with the vine drops from willow trees.
    So it?s not just me? I was beginning to wonder. No wonder we had a month. I don?t know that I?ll be done by then at the rate I?m going.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    So it?s not just me? I was beginning to wonder. No wonder we had a month. I don?t know that I?ll be done by then at the rate I?m going.
    I started part 2 during this event and used willow trees. I was only able to make 1 sword and 1 compass with a couple vines extra. I put this quest on hold while I finish the mermaid. I don't have the energy or desire right now to grow and chop willows and clear white trilliums all day. The overgrown building isn't that important to me.