Thread: Can't buy gems, chicken just keeps running

Can't buy gems, chicken just keeps running

I can't remember where I set up to not use touch ID but I did that a while back as I accidentally bought $50 worth while walking my dog. I wanted to use a password instead of touch ID. My card is current and has no problems. My touch ID works with everything else. I tried restarting. I tried everything I could, short of going to Walgreen's to buy myself a gift card. At this point if you can't use a password, I am fine with touch ID. I just want to buy $5 worth, so it's very frustrating. My hands are dry. The chicken just keeps running and nothing is happening. Should I contact Storm directly? Please advise, thank you!

Can you click on the plus sign next to the Gems icon at the top of your game? Are you able to open the Gem purchase screen?

I am able to open mine. Maybe check your network or try using a different network.

Quote Originally Posted by earthangell2 View Post
    I can't remember where I set up to not use touch ID but I did that a while back as I accidentally bought $50 worth while walking my dog. I wanted to use a password instead of touch ID. My card is current and has no problems. My touch ID works with everything else. I tried restarting. I tried everything I could, short of going to Walgreen's to buy myself a gift card. At this point if you can't use a password, I am fine with touch ID. I just want to buy $5 worth, so it's very frustrating. My hands are dry. The chicken just keeps running and nothing is happening. Should I contact Storm directly? Please advise, thank you!
    After trying about 50 times, I was finally able to buy the gems. It was at the start of the new event, and I think everybody was buying gems to get the tropical tree groves, so I think it was overloaded. I was frustrated as I already had 60 gems from my pets and show ponies, and I didn't want to lose them, like I usually do, on something stupid, like speeding up an apple tree. Thank you!!!