I like this update
I didn't like this update
I like this quest
I didn't like this quest
I started but I couldn't complete
Boston Terrier Bubble Bath
I didn't like the prizes
I agree with above post. Mango n pineapple, just like other fruits, should be in silo, not barn.
Yes please put fruit in Silo. Barn space is always tough to maintain. Thank you.
This appears to be fixed my items are in the silo now. Storm team you are the best!
I have found recipes in the kitchen, chocolatier, Farmers Outpost, Dehydrator
I have a few questions about the event:
1. Is the Peas a permanent item so will it stay after the event?
2. Are the event items such as the Peach, Mango and things needed for the goals for the decoration?
3. Is the decoration that we can win just a decoration or is it like the Maple Glades? Where you can collect from it?
4. Are the Peas sellable also?
5. And do different items unlock through the goals or are they all unlocked the whole time?
6. Are the Peaches and Mangkes permanent items too? Or just for this event?
And lastly.... is there any main goals? Apart from the 10 part goal?
Sorry, I am just very confused with this event!
I am sad that there is no pet to be won though...
YI hope we are going to get to use the cannery after the event . I have had the noodle house sitting doing nothing since I got it . I don’t recall ever having a delivery needing an item made in the noodle house .!!! Is the cannery worth getting ??!!
I knew it , nothing for the cannery since the event ended . And it’s so pretty!!!
Last edited by little_veggie; 03-20-19 at 12:43 PM.
I love the new trees and cannery building, what I am wary of though is putting more crafting slots in if it’s just going to be unfunctional after the 13 days, can anyone confirm that it’s like the other buildings and continuing to be so indefinitely, thank you so much lovelies xx