• Cannery Shelves

5 19.23%
  • Boston Terrier Bubble Bath

8 30.77%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Cannery, Mango, Pineapple, Peas & Limited Time Quest - 2019 Mar 6(POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by roxiegirl05 View Post
    Do you know how to get peas to plant? Or how to unlock peas?
    Peas were in silo ready to plant. Wish we had a few more plots to plant in.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with above post. Mango n pineapple, just like other fruits, should be in silo, not barn.

Fashion Designer
    Yes please put fruit in Silo. Barn space is always tough to maintain. Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    This appears to be fixed my items are in the silo now. Storm team you are the best!

Note:
    I have found recipes in the kitchen, chocolatier, Farmers Outpost, Dehydrator

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flash64 View Post
    Peas were in silo ready to plant. Wish we had a few more plots to plant in.
    I agree. May we please have a few more plots? Maybe another 6, to raise the maximum to 72? Or, perhaps, another 14, to raise the total to 80? Though, remember how they were always given in sets of 3, maybe it would be best to stick to 72...

Rhino Keeper
    I have a few questions about the event:
    1. Is the Peas a permanent item so will it stay after the event?
    2. Are the event items such as the Peach, Mango and things needed for the goals for the decoration?
    3. Is the decoration that we can win just a decoration or is it like the Maple Glades? Where you can collect from it?
    4. Are the Peas sellable also?
    5. And do different items unlock through the goals or are they all unlocked the whole time?
    6. Are the Peaches and Mangkes permanent items too? Or just for this event?
    And lastly.... is there any main goals? Apart from the 10 part goal?

Sorry, I am just very confused with this event!
    I am sad that there is no pet to be won though...

YI hope we are going to get to use the cannery after the event . I have had the noodle house sitting doing nothing since I got it . I don’t recall ever having a delivery needing an item made in the noodle house .!!! Is the cannery worth getting ??!!

I knew it , nothing for the cannery since the event ended . And it’s so pretty!!!
    Last edited by little_veggie; 03-20-19 at 12:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    I hope we are going to get to use the cannery after the event . I have had the noodle house sitting doing nothing since I got it . I don?t recall ever having a delivery needing an item made in the noodle house .!!! Is the cannery worth getting ??!!
    i have a strong feeling this cannery is going to be different.....as i've already gotten MANY plane deliveries requests for new crafts from the cannery, as well as new crafts from chocolatier/outpost/kitchen that use those new ingredients made from the cannery. i've been discarding them for now cuz I would like to focus on the main goals first.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    i have a strong feeling this cannery is going to be different.....as i've already gotten MANY plane deliveries requests for new crafts from the cannery, as well as new crafts from chocolatier/outpost/kitchen that use those new ingredients made from the cannery. i've been discarding them for now cuz I would like to focus on the main goals first.
    I hope you are right. Like little_veggie, I have yet to specifically receive an order for anything from the Noodle House (except for Leaderboard events) for either plane, train, truck, or balloon. I did notice that one of the recipes in the cannery DOES require something from the Noodle House, so hopefully that will make the Noodle House more relevant.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the new trees and cannery building, what I am wary of though is putting more crafting slots in if it’s just going to be unfunctional after the 13 days, can anyone confirm that it’s like the other buildings and continuing to be so indefinitely, thank you so much lovelies xx

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast