• Cannery Shelves

5 19.23%
  • Boston Terrier Bubble Bath

8 30.77%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Cannery, Mango, Pineapple, Peas & Limited Time Quest - 2019 Mar 6(POLL ADDED)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roxiegirl05 View Post
    Do you know how to get peas to plant? Or how to unlock peas?
    I HAD FOUR PEAS IN MY SILO which I have planted.
    Check your silo.
    I don't know if they have a level.

They show up to plant but it says 0. Thanks for reply

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Sigh. I can't afford any gem-based purchases and won't for a long time yet to come (darn Leaderboard event), but on the positive side, hopefully the Tropical Grove will stay around? At least, it does not seem to be a limited-time prize. It seems more like the Gilded Grapevine or Gilded Passion Fruit Vine, or the True Cinnamon Tree or Blossoming Almond Tree or Golden Maple Tree.
    But in addition to the tropical grove that I like you think it will remain ..by completing the ten goals we win a time-limited 14 days- Tropical Oasis which looks like a couple of trees on it and it s so pretty

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roxiegirl05 View Post
    They show up to plant but it says 0. Thanks for reply
    restart your game and the 4 will show up

I was in the game when the event rolled out so my peas initially showed up as zero too. But a simple restart took care of that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I also hope making the coffee cans isn't one of the goals to do because I don't have coffee beans unlocked yet. I'm like 10 levels away for that
    Looks like making coffee IS one of the 3 side goals.....but I can’t decide yet whether I’m gonna do them....cuz each of the 3 goals is asking for A LOT of crafts that take quite long (4-6hrs), and I’m just not sure it’s worth the 200coin reward......:/ i’d be way more motivated if it’s a few gems or a cute decor or something.....hehehe XD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    But in addition to the tropical grove that I like you think it will remain ..by completing the ten goals we win a time-limited 14 days- Tropical Oasis which looks like a couple of trees on it and it s so pretty
    That is IF we can finish it. Looking at the times involved, and wondering what other goals will require...I just don't know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    Looks like making coffee IS one of the 3 side goals.....but I can’t decide yet whether I’m gonna do them....cuz each of the 3 goals is asking for A LOT of crafts that take quite long (4-6hrs), and I’m just not sure it’s worth the 200coin reward......:/ i’d be way more motivated if it’s a few gems or a cute decor or something.....hehehe XD
    I agree. I did start one of each of the Anchovies and the Coffee, but I think I'm going to need to put those on hold to complete the main series of goals instead. Besides which, I am going to need to collect more shovels and pickaxes before I can really work on those at all.

Executive Chef
    So how are you supposed to make the coffee cans if you aren't leveled enough to get coffee beans yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    So how are you supposed to make the coffee cans if you aren't leveled enough to get coffee beans yet?
    That will not likely be part of the ten goals for the tropical oasis.
    I am not putting those items in my machine yet but making the items neede for each goal first.
    But in a few days players will be selling some of the crop items hopefully

Rhino Keeper
    My mango and pineapple show up in my barn, not silo. I'm certain this is a boo boo since the peas go in silo. Could the Team check on this please?

If mango n pineapple are intended to be stored in barn, could the Team be so kind as to move them to silo? Barn space is an issue for me, always has been, even with all the upgrades.

Thank you.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast