Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No reply to support request

New Resident

No reply to support request

Two weeks ago I received a generic automated reply to a support request. I've never had an actual response to my request to transfer my farm to my new device. However, in the meantime, I found through forums I could use log in. Unfortunately, I can't recall my password & my follow up support request to reset my password was met with the same automated reply followed by silence.
    I'm currently playing on the temporary account I was told to set up. When can I expect an actual response to my request to get my real account back?

Grand Emperor
    Did you submit your request to Support using this form? They have changed from email to form.

Support: support form

New Resident
    Thank you-- I did, yes.
    I initially emailed, and the auroreply to that email directed me to the support form. Upon filling out the form, I got the auto generated reply I mentioned and nothing further.

The Honorable Panda
    Please send either me or Rynetory a private message with your support ticket number and we will see if someone can check the status of your request.

(click on link in our signature to send a PM)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Sent!

The Honorable Panda
    Got it !
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have not been able to get into Farm Story. It gives the " Requires internet access" I am connected to wifi on my ipad air2. This is the 2nd day I can't get into the game.

Grand Emperor
    Have you tried restarting your modem and router, disconnect your device and connect back again? If not, try using an alternative or cellular network.

I tried everything. This is the only app that this is happening to. I play on my ipad air2.

It's been one week and still no reply from support. Guess nobody cares. I had no problem with farm story 2 or any other app I play. Just farm story.
    Last edited by disfan21; 01-22-17 at 01:19 PM.

Hi! I have the same issue too. Theres no response to my ticket request. I need to reset password. Pls help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast