Thread: Underlord Dragon ( Mining Dragon) LEAVES MARCH 29 2019

The Honorable Panda

Underlord Dragon ( Mining Dragon) LEAVES MARCH 29 2019

Collect Mythic Minerals from the mine to craft this dragon.

Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Mythic, Blue, Green

Available at: Level 45
    Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coins
    Incubation: 15 hours
    Exp Gained: 780
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I finally got this one on the nest now...

The Honorable Panda
    Last chance to craft this dragon. It will leave on March 29th.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I'm wondering why no notification has popped up in the mine to tell us this information. I don't know if I should use any more bombs to get food as I already have this dragon or hang onto them so I can get a good start on the next dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Well that's disappointing I didn't notice any popup and thought this one and the arena dragon would leave on the first update of the new month, as has been the pattern for many months. Now I missed both even though I needed only 1 more part for the arena dragon and only a couple more for this one while I had plenty bombs to spare

Banned
    It's 2:15 Eastern the mine is still open and you can get parts toward crafting underlord but the dragon is not in spell shop to craft it.

Something is not right here. The timer never showed up in last days indicating mining was ending for the dragon and this follows on the mine not opening properly at start for underlord.

Can you please have staff get mine back in proper order, sync'd up or what have you.

Banned
    Great, another S8 bug and again on a Friday. Which means little chance of it getting fixed before Monday.

Executive Chef
    They will probably get it reopened this afternoon. Apparently it doesn't happen until mid - late afternoon on Fridays. Enjoy, y'all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    It's 2:15 Eastern the mine is still open and you can get parts toward crafting underlord but the dragon is not in spell shop to craft it.

Something is not right here. The timer never showed up in last days indicating mining was ending for the dragon and this follows on the mine not opening properly at start for underlord.

Can you please have staff get mine back in proper order, sync'd up or what have you.
    Same here I only had 10 more to go and then I got the notice of the new dragon. Please don’t tell me this will be SOP from now on! The mine never displayed the countdown.