View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

13 56.52%
  • I didn't like this event

3 13.04%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 21.74%
  • Skyvern

20 86.96%
  • Muuse

13 56.52%
  • Apollo

16 69.57%
  • Lamp Posts

3 13.04%
  • Hydra Status

1 4.35%
  • Food

16 69.57%
  • Runes

15 65.22%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Beasts of Myth - 2019 Mar 5 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by kittyruth777 View Post
    I'm sooooooo done with this game I used crazy amount of gems for nothing!! I hope u guys have fun ... All I'm having is tears in my eyes right now ... Goodbye guys .. Take care !
    Oh my goodness, no! What happened?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    Oh my goodness, no! What happened?
    I tried so so hard to breed a hippocampus ... But nothing came , I used several gems still nothing all I was trying to do was get the most wonderful animal , The Apollo nothing works for me I'm so so sad

I tried so so hard to breed a hippocampus ... But nothing came , I used several gems still nothing all I was trying to do was get the most wonderful animal , The Apollo nothing works for me I'm so so sad
    It took me some time to get the Hippocampus, as well. I had a couple 14 hour fails in there. Don't be discouraged. You still have a few days to keep trying. Basic works best. Frostfang and Pandaffodil. I hope you get it!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    It took me some time to get the Hippocampus, as well. I had a couple 14 hour fails in there. Don't be discouraged. You still have a few days to keep trying. Basic works best. Frostfang and Pandaffodil. I hope you get it!
    Oh my gosh !! I got it !! But I ll have to try my very best to get little Apollo thank u ..

Grand Emperor
    Oh my gosh !! I got it !! But I ll have to try my very best to get little Apollo thank u ..
    I am very happy for you that you got the Hippocampus! Looks like my good luck sent to you worked. Keep going, you should have no trouble finishing the Storybook to get your Apollo.

(Replied to your pm earlier.)

Im in the same boat - Im not able to breed common animals since over A MONTH?! Havent gotten any of the new common animals and it‘s the same with this one - Im trying since 7 days... this is unbelievable They are COMMON! I cant even count all my 10+ hour fails anymore -.-

Rhino Keeper
    I too am having huge trouble breeding the common, just tried skyvern and crystal and I get 18 hours??? What is that?? It?s a shame they don?t seem to give as much attention to this as dragons as I prefer this one but with the introduction of creatures into dragons I think this is becoming an afterthought

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Im in the same boat - Im not able to breed common animals since over A MONTH?! Havent gotten any of the new common animals and it‘s the same with this one - Im trying since 7 days... this is unbelievable They are COMMON! I cant even count all my 10+ hour fails anymore -.-
    I suggest u keep trying frostfang and the panda , if that doesn't work then try the glacial griffin ( the one with mythic and leaf ) with frostfang ... I'm so sorry about ur breeding problems

Fashion Designer
    I have no idea how far behind I am, I let the storybook start automatically and started trying to breed the hippocampus as soon as event was available. I don’t want to waste any more gems as I am still on level 21 of the tournament, not having good luck there either. I have been playing this game as soon as Castle Story offered it and I have only not finished one storybook before a Zodiac one but got that the second time around. Hopefully the power of the post will help.

Power of the post did help, I sped up the last breeding and it worked and I’m also up to 24, so hopefully I can get to level 30 for the storybook chapter 10. Party time!
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 03-12-19 at 10:15 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Four days trying for the Hippocampus and nothing. This is ridiculous, this animal should be labeled a Super Rare and not Common.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast