Thread: Mining Dragon?

Executive Chef

Mining Dragon?

Will the new dragon that we mine for be coming out soon? The left side of my mine is blank. 😳 At first it said "expired" like it always does when one dragon ends and until the new one begins, but this time it just shows a cave but no other info.

Executive Chef
    So, in summary:
    1. We may or may not have a mining dragon this month. (I'm thinking he's just late.)
    2. Battle marks aren't being given for the new dragon yet. I'm sure they'll fix that once they realize it.
    3. We only have 1 monthly dragon instead of two.
    4. A new dragon was released but no side goal or hint as to how to breed it (I know now it's green and white, but I don't know how anyone figured that out).
    Doesn't this seem kind of odd?
    Last edited by mymonta; 03-05-19 at 02:56 PM.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    The Dragon from mining generally expires at 10:30AM PST and the new dragon comes in the afternoon, usually 2:30PM PST.

Banned
    The mining dragon is Underloard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    The Dragon from mining generally expires at 10:30AM PST and the new dragon comes in the afternoon, usually 2:30PM PST.
    It's 7:05 PM Eastern time right now, so 4:05 Pacific and mine is still closed. I use Android tablet.
    I just went back into the game 10 mins after orig post, got the pop up for mining and mine is still not open, not expired just nothing!
    Last edited by Rfs04; 03-05-19 at 05:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yep, nothing happening in mine yet, either. Got the pop-up but no way to mine yet. No biggie, but I wanted to get it done today before I go back to work tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    It's 7:05 PM Eastern time right now, so 4:05 Pacific and mine is still closed. I use Android tablet.
    I just went back into the game 10 mins after orig post, got the pop up for mining and mine is still not open, not expired just nothing!
    It is not an android problem. I am IOS and as of yet, mine is still closed. Oh yes, it is now 7:55 PM Eastern or 4:55 Pacific time.

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request