Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wiselord Dragon - Mar 5 2019 (Needed for Day 6 of Mythic Monsters Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    1st try Quetzal + Angel = 13 hrs.
    Why does S8 hates their players so much to create this abominable breeding combination? Really puzzling.

Got it on the first try with old watcher dragon and forest. I agree it is too hard to open room for new habitats I liked it better when we could use dynamite. Takes too long to get 20 runes from the spell shop and buying a runes dragon is too expensive and even if I could buy a dragon to give me more runes I have no place to put a habitat for the dragon to go. Seems to me like storm8 is shooting themselves in the foot over and over again. I understand how slow they are being about adding more land for use. The more land and more dragons the more processing for the system = more crashing and eventually the game won’t open at all. Many people have quit playing the game because to get more processing power you have to purchase up to the newest tablet or I-pad for the games to work. Have lost a lot of game friends this way. All games have to end sooner or later. The only choices we have are do we end it or spend lots of money trying to keep the game viable until they end it.

Fashion Designer
    Angel x Quetzal = Fuzzy
    Angel x Quetzal = Stone
    Angel x Quetzal = Stone
    Albino Peacock x Explorer = Fuzzy
    Angel x Neo Forest = WISELORD!
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 03-06-19 at 10:05 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Farm Supplier
    Got it on my second try with light and neo forest 1st try was elder

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    1st try Quetzal + Angel = 13 hrs.
    Why does S8 hates their players so much to create this abominable breeding combination? Really puzzling.
    They torture us in sooo many ways! However, I used Angel + Quetzal and got it on my first try. I find that the pick order is helpful at least that’s how it worked last time for me. Now the trick is to not hatch the darn thing before the task comes up!

Rhino Keeper
    I have an issue with this Wiselord Dragon. The quest says to breed white & green, But the Dragon is a Mythic & White Dragon. Mythic dragons are red. How do you get a green & White dragon from a red breed? The game developers are screwing with our minds. I went ahead & spent the 200 gold to buy the darn thing. I’m not interested in wasting several failure hours trying to breed it.
    Last edited by 06hunter; 03-06-19 at 07:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    I have an issue with this Wiselord Dragon. The quest says to breed white & green, But the Dragon is a Mythic & White Dragon. Mythic dragons are red. How do you get a green & White dragon from a red breed? The game developers are screwing with our minds. I went ahead & spent the 200 gold to buy the darn thing. I’m not interested in wasting several failure hours trying to breed it.
    It doesn't make sense, but S8 can program the breeding combo to be whatever they want it to be.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by preinsko View Post
    They torture us in sooo many ways! However, I used Angel + Quetzal and got it on my first try. I find that the pick order is helpful at least that’s how it worked last time for me. Now the trick is to not hatch the darn thing before the task comes up!
    Unless something changes, it is okay to hatch and evolve your dragon before chapter six. It will auto complete. I have done this for many past Tales. Maybe someone else can reassure that this is okay if you are apprehensive. Congratulations on breeding this dragon!😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Unless something changes, it is okay to hatch and evolve your dragon before chapter six. It will auto complete. I have done this for many past Tales. Maybe someone else can reassure that this is okay if you are apprehensive. Congratulations on breeding this dragon!��
    Yes, I have always been able to hatch the dragon before the task says to do so. As soon as I breed it I start the process of feeding and evolving it, too, so that I am ready when the time comes to breed with it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedAcres2 View Post
    Got it on the first try with old watcher dragon and forest. I agree it is too hard to open room for new habitats I liked it better when we could use dynamite. Takes too long to get 20 runes from the spell shop and buying a runes dragon is too expensive and even if I could buy a dragon to give me more runes I have no place to put a habitat for the dragon to go. Seems to me like storm8 is shooting themselves in the foot over and over again. I understand how slow they are being about adding more land for use. The more land and more dragons the more processing for the system = more crashing and eventually the game won’t open at all. Many people have quit playing the game because to get more processing power you have to purchase up to the newest tablet or I-pad for the games to work. Have lost a lot of game friends this way. All games have to end sooner or later. The only choices we have are do we end it or spend lots of money trying to keep the game viable until they end it.
    You are so right. I just started playing again after an 18 month absence from the game. I am irritated with the game developers over the lack of space for habitats. Many of my R, SR & UR dragons are in the Dragon Stable because of the land issue. Sooner-or-later I will be leaving the game again. Next time it might be two years before I return. I was one of the games really big spenders also. I spent lots on my little Mimzy Isle to get it built just the way I wanted & I don’t mind spending money on a game that I like as long as the developers satisfy our needs. The lack of land for our habitats is a major problem.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast