Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Wiselord Dragon - Mar 5 2019 (Needed for Day 6 of Mythic Monsters Tales Event)

Executive Chef
    I've seriously come to the conclusion that I cannot breed this dragon on either account. I was finally going to finish a Tales without spending any gold, and now this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I've seriously come to the conclusion that I cannot breed this dragon on either account. I was finally going to finish a Tales without spending any gold, and now this.
    Got all the possible outcomes except Wiselord using Angel+Quetzal: Confectionery x2, Stone x2, Elder, Quetzal, Fuzzy & now Pegasus 26hr.
    I won't finish this DT but shall continue breeding with this pair to see how skewed the breeding odds is during this DT. Got the required Common on 1st try last LB so now my turn to not being able to breed Wiselord.

Farm Supplier
    1st try Forest + Light -> 4 hrs.

We will see

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm not faring much better, but at least I don't have 26 hour (is that right?) Elders. I have mainly Lorekeepers and Fuzzies. I've mixed my breeding pairs around, turned my phone on and off for a while, etc, trying to get it to give me something different. I didn't want to activate my second nests for this event, but that's probably what I need to do to get the darn thing.
    Pegasus is 26...elder is 27. I finally got one wiselord on each account tho so I'm really happy. I hope u get it on ur account soon too

Fashion Designer
    2 Elders, 2 Confectionary, 2 Fuzzy, and 1 Stone. Another 8 hr. on the den now.

Are we having fun yet?

Executive Chef
    My old account finally got it with Shamrock and Albino Peacock. My old account doesn't have enough food to finish, but st least I'll get through Chapter 7 to get the Ifrit dragon. Whew! My new account hasn't had a gold sale in a while, so I can't even buy a dragon or a habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Got all the possible outcomes except Wiselord using Angel+Quetzal: Confectionery x2, Stone x2, Elder, Quetzal, Fuzzy & now Pegasus 26hr.
    I won't finish this DT but shall continue breeding with this pair to see how skewed the breeding odds is during this DT. Got the required Common on 1st try last LB so now my turn to not being able to breed Wiselord.
    For me 2x Pegasus and 2x Confectionary and another one Pegasus - 2x 26h + 2x 4h + 26h
    They won't give us fun without money. They want to take our gold so if we want to finish chapters to buy gold. That's the true. If you can't breed this "COMMON" dragon it's cheaper to skip steps in chapters than to buy one and feed and evolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    2 Elders, 2 Confectionary, 2 Fuzzy, and 1 Stone. Another 8 hr. on the den now.

Are we having fun yet?
    No money - no fun
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Executive Chef
    After missing out on the ones from previous events I got this twice with Angel + Fire.

Good luck!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    Forest and light 26 hours ....
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-12-19 at 10:01 AM. Reason: removed add me comments

New Resident
    На одном из 3 аккаунтов получила Виселорда от пары Свет+Лес с 1 попытки еще в начале сказок, на 2 других аккаунтах до сих пор не могу его получить. Буду пробовать разные комбинации драконов, не вижу смысла смешивать 1 и ту же пару.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast