Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wiselord Dragon - Mar 5 2019 (Needed for Day 6 of Mythic Monsters Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    1st try Quetzal + Angel = 13 hrs.
    Why does S8 hates their players so much to create this abominable breeding combination? Really puzzling.
    I have gotten my 4th elder without breeding the required common. This is garbage. I no longer have the patience for this game. The same old bullcrap from the game developers...they know it’s stupid and unfair and they have absolutely no imagination...same algorhytm for the last three years. There is zero creativity by the developers.

Quote Originally Posted by preinsko View Post
    They torture us in sooo many ways! However, I used Angel + Quetzal and got it on my first try. I find that the pick order is helpful at least that?s how it worked last time for me. Now the trick is to not hatch the darn thing before the task comes up!
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Unless something changes, it is okay to hatch and evolve your dragon before chapter six. It will auto complete. I have done this for many past Tales. Maybe someone else can reassure that this is okay if you are apprehensive. Congratulations on breeding this dragon!
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes, I have always been able to hatch the dragon before the task says to do so. As soon as I breed it I start the process of feeding and evolving it, too, so that I am ready when the time comes to breed with it.
    Yes, hatching the required dragon the moment you get it, way before you are asked to do so, has been okay. HOWEVER, as this may change without warning, I usually won't hatch it unless I absolutely have to; can you imagine having to wade through a dozen Elder dragons to get this one again if they suddenly feel that we should only do the hatching when they ask us to?

That being said, the wordings at Day 6 for each of the Tales have been, "Hatch a <Insert Name> Dragon". They have always treated this like the "Raise <Insert name> Dragon to <n> level" acts where we were allowed to raise the specified dragon to the required level long before it is even required. BUT, if the developers made an adjustment to the algorithm to require the hatching to occur after we are asked to do so, then the play would be just like the "Craft and decorate with a whatever" acts, where you may craft the item early, but cannot put it out before you are asked to do so.

Boy! That was confusing

Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    1st try Quetzal + Angel = 13 hrs.
    Why does S8 hates their players so much to create this abominable breeding combination? Really puzzling.
    I don't think it's so much hate as it is love

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, I feel really lucky. I got mine on the first try with white lvl 15 and green forest dragon lvl 10. Hatching now

Executive Chef
    Using Forest 15 and Light 14. First try Fuzzy, second try Confectionary. Now have another 4 hours breeding. Fingers crossed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yes, hatching the required dragon the moment you get it, way before you are asked to do so, has been okay. HOWEVER, as this may change without warning, I usually won't hatch it unless I absolutely have to; can you imagine having to wade through a dozen Elder dragons to get this one again if they suddenly feel that we should only do the hatching when they ask us to?

That being said, the wordings at Day 6 for each of the Tales have been, "Hatch a <Insert Name> Dragon". They have always treated this like the "Raise <Insert name> Dragon to <n> level" acts where we were allowed to raise the specified dragon to the required level long before it is even required. BUT, if the developers made an adjustment to the algorithm to require the hatching to occur after we are asked to do so, then the play would be just like the "Craft and decorate with a whatever" acts, where you may craft the item early, but cannot put it out before you are asked to do so.

Boy! That was confusing

Actually not confusing, very helpful! Exactly what I came here to find out. This is the first time I’ve been able to get a required one early and I got excited and hatched it! Don’t want too have to try and get another or spend gold to skip for a dragon I already have. Guess I will take my chances that S8 didn’t change algorithm this time!

Thank you for taking the time to post all the info you post! It sure does help a lot!!

Rhino Keeper
    I've got a council of elders forming... got 5 of them already between both accounts. Only one 4 hour timer so far but it was confectionary

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I've got a council of elders forming... got 5 of them already between both accounts. Only one 4 hour timer so far but it was confectionary
    I'm not faring much better, but at least I don't have 26 hour (is that right?) Elders. I have mainly Lorekeepers and Fuzzies. I've mixed my breeding pairs around, turned my phone on and off for a while, etc, trying to get it to give me something different. I didn't want to activate my second nests for this event, but that's probably what I need to do to get the darn thing.

Fuzzy, Pegasus, Elder, Elder

Executive Chef
    Since we have to breed with a Mist dragon during every single Tales event, why don't they make the dragon that we are supposed to be breeding for a blue and yellow combo?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast