View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?? Which items do you like?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

6 75.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

0 0%
  • I could not finish in time

1 12.50%
  • Sealord Dragon

7 87.50%
  • Wiselord Dragon

5 62.50%
  • Wolper Dragon

6 75.00%
  • Ifri Drapm

5 62.50%
  • Hollow Helm

0 0%
  • Lenghy Scroll

0 0%
  • Spectacular shell

0 0%
  • Trireme

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythic Monsters Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It's one of 3 this month. Also, yes, I thought mine looked odd, so when I saw your comment, I went to investigate, and it is, indeed, "off."

Thank you, flemlion, for listing the crafting requirements! That and the tournament are where I usually get off course in the Dragon Tales.
    If it's only 1 of 3 it can't possibly be a quad. I didn't get the quad picture pop up and it doesn't look as if it's part of a larger habitat. Did you get the quad image pop-up?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Yes
    Thanks skyharbor!
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    If it's only 1 of 3 it can't possibly be a quad. I didn't get the quad picture pop up and it doesn't look as if it's part of a larger habitat. Did you get the quad image pop-up?
    Here is the picture of the new monthly habitats, the Mythic ones. They will provide us with 3 habitats this month, not 4 (quad) as in the previous months and fortunately this time we all know in advance how they will look in the end!
    I estimate that this month consists of 3 events instead of 4 as it used to be and it will last a week less than the previous ones (25 days in total).
    That' why Heroic Totems for the monthly Pegasus Dragon can be earned by breeding and participating in events at the same time!
    By the way, I confirm it too, that the Oracle Pool habitat is out of the bounds...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March Habitats (2019).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	166.3 KB 
ID:	50357

Executive Chef
    That's what is called a triad. 🙃

Why is it for this particular event S8 takes away our ability to craft food with essence. Not very kind of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Here is the picture of the new monthly habitats, the Mythic ones. They will provide us with 3 habitats this month, not 4 (quad) as in the previous months and fortunately this time we all know in advance how they will look in the end!
    I estimate that this month consists of 3 events instead of 4 as it used to be and it will last a week less than the previous ones (25 days in total).
    That' why Heroic Totems for the monthly Pegasus Dragon can be earned by breeding and participating in events at the same time!
    By the way, I confirm it too, that the Oracle Pool habitat is out of the bounds...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March Habitats (2019).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	166.3 KB 
ID:	50357
    Omg wth, that's just strange. So we are just supposed to put some other oddball habitat underneath this treo essentially blocking it? Well that sucks

Omg wth, that's just strange. So we are just supposed to put some other oddball habitat underneath this treo essentially blocking it? Well that sucks
    Well, not if you let the last mining-expansion-plot untouched so that the mine doesn't close down

I'll have to do some rearrangement, but I believe that this would be the perfect spot, sort of at the edge of reality too

Fashion Designer
    Uuuggghhhhh!!! I have no habitats for any of the new dragons and no space to put them and not enough time to crafts STUPID marble keys! SO annoying 😡

Executive Chef
    chapter 4, act 3- breed ANY dragon with mist? or the sealord?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Exactly as written. Breed ANY Dragon with Mist. Not the Sealord.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast