View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?? Which items do you like?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

6 75.00%
  • I did not like this Event.

0 0%
  • I could not finish in time

1 12.50%
  • Sealord Dragon

7 87.50%
  • Wiselord Dragon

5 62.50%
  • Wolper Dragon

6 75.00%
  • Ifri Drapm

5 62.50%
  • Hollow Helm

0 0%
  • Lenghy Scroll

0 0%
  • Spectacular shell

0 0%
  • Trireme

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Mythic Monsters Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I wish S8 would overhaul Dragon Tales instead of copying and pasting old events. Reduce the number of crafts and stop requiring us to craft something that's given as a prize for completing a later chapter - that doesn't make one bit of sense. Start giving Marble Keys as a chapter prize. Stop giving island parts as a prize. Also, stop requiring us to hatch the ultra rare dragon to get the token as many of us don't have land to put them in.
    I totally agree😄👍

Executive Chef
    I agree that it makes no sense to give us a decoration that we have already crafted. Plus the obvious fact that there is no room for decos, at least for those of us who mainly concentrate on collecting dragons.

Also, maybe they could give Island Parts to people who are below a certain level and Marble Keys to those above a certain level. I used to be really motivated to play at least through Chapter 7 so I could get the Island Parts, but I haven't needed them for many months now. There needs to be a way to make it fair for both lower level players who still need island parts and coins and things like that while also providing something useful for higher level players who don't need coins and island pieces.

I am thrilled to death with the "token" dragons they have been giving us lately, though. I was wanting to craft a Huntress, and now I don't have to. I thought about just buying her for 300 gems on one account and skipping the Tales completely, but the stubborn part of me that wanted all the Heroic thingies for the Pegasus insisted that I finish the Tales, even though it left me with less than 100,000 food. *sigh*

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the votes! Results have been submitted.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789