Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pegasus 2: March Goal Dragon 2019

Rhino Keeper
    Does this dragon leave by tomorrow or later? It says 9 days left on the icon in the game but I'm wondering if the heroic totems stop dropping from breeding when this month ends?

Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Does this dragon leave by tomorrow or later? It says 9 days left on the icon in the game but I'm wondering if the heroic totems stop dropping from breeding when this month ends?
    If it follows the pattern of the previous months, then the tokens will stop dropping at the end of the month, following which you should have another seven days or so to BEGIN your crafting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    If it follows the pattern of the previous months, then the tokens will stop dropping at the end of the month, following which you should have another seven days or so to BEGIN your crafting.
    Thank you. No point in me burning gold to catch up to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    By my experience so far, the needed monthly items (in this case the heroic totems) stop dropping by the expiration of the 4th event of the month (in this case we had one event less) and not by the end of the month. So, the heroic totems will stop droping in 18 hours from now, when the LB will expire and then we will have another one extra week to craft the Dragon. This is the usual pattern for months now, unless something changed lately and I didn't notice it...

G4OU812, you have only 18 hours left to collect the 20.000 heroic totems!!!

Yes! Made it! Now to start crafting, hatching, evolving, trading and repeating the process

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12