Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hippocampus - 2019 Mar 5

Had a little over 900 gems saved now down to 137 gems because of this animal. I never was successful had to buy it for 200gems what a waste of 600 gems should have bought it after wasting 200 gems. I'm never wasting gems on speed breading again. Tried frost and panda and other ones with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Had a little over 900 gems saved now down to 137 gems because of this animal. I never was successful had to buy it for 200gems what a waste of 600 gems should have bought it after wasting 200 gems. I'm never wasting gems on speed breading again. Tried frost and panda and other ones with no luck.
    Did you REALLY want the Hippocampus?

If not, you could have skipped the two tasks involving it for a total of 75 gems.

This applies for all the Day Six, “must breed”, ultra-rare-common creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Did you REALLY want the Hippocampus?

If not, you could have skipped the two tasks involving it for a total of 75 gems.

This applies for all the Day Six, “must breed”, ultra-rare-common creatures.
    I did it was so cute its mine and my best friends favorite animal I just kept saying why waste another 200 gems it will surely work but it never did I could have bought 4 with the gems I wasted I haven't spent real money on the game since last year end of summer I cant buy habitats so these were gems I had saved oh well I'll just start saving more gems.

Executive Chef
    Not one of my accounts have got this with constant breeding for it!

Executive Chef
    I got 1 on one account and 2 on the other within the first few days. I'm sorry for those who couldn't get it. I don't see how they can label it a common if so many are having trouble breeding it.

Omg I was like what the heck let me keep breading panda frostf I got it today by breading but the event would have been almost over I can believe it!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Probably Aquatter.
    you were right. I just bred for it again and got a 14 hour time frostfang and pandaffodil?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234