Thread: Material & Decorations.

Material & Decorations.

I’m sure this is probably not supposed to be here, but I need to know.
    Does anyone keep the useless decorations they get in events and do you keep the decorations that help you in the events.
    How do we get rid of the things in storage we don’t want like the gems cause we can’t use them anymore for crafting.
    Also we can’t get rid of crafting material that we didn’t have enough time to accumulate like in the mine so how do we get rid of these things or is S8 going to give us a delete button for these things.

Also the tasks in the brown book, why do they not give gold as a prize anymore for these tasks.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 03-04-19 at 10:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    I've thought about asking this before, too. I keep *all* my decos cuz I'm kind of a hoarder, but I am getting tired of them clogging up my storage.

I would like it very much if S8 would give us a compensation for all the materials we can no longer use. Essence would be much appreciated and seems like a fair trade since these materials were intended for crafting dragons, and Essence is used for crafting dragons.

I just keep them. I think I remember them doing a massive clean out of misc bits and bobs awhile back, but only once. It’s annoying but way down on my list of things that annoy me, haha!