Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! How to beat diamond type if you don?t own any diamond?

Rhino Keeper

Help! How to beat diamond type if you don?t own any diamond?

Umm...how is this possible? I?m level 60. Don?t have any diamond. Don?t have enough bingo tickets to craft one yet. Am working on that. But how am I supposed to beat this super scary dragon? Dark Angel, level 13, ultra rare!

I?m having to refresh every bingo square that has a battle challenge. This is crazy. I know the game has to be challenging, but this is impossible!

How do I get past this dragon please?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E79D1896-53D7-4009-BDDF-F12A66C9498F.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	50298

I’d say that your best bet would be to either use a Champion type dragon, or use a high level, high rarity dragon with the following elements: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow, Royal, Champion, Egypt; these are strong against Black. It’d be better if that dragon had a combination of those elements.

Or you could hope that the game crashes in the middle of your battle as that tends to cause a change in non-tourney dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I’d say that your best bet would be to either use a Champion type dragon, or use a high level, high rarity dragon with the following elements: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow, Royal, Champion, Egypt; these are strong against Black. It’d be better if that dragon had a combination of those elements.

Or you could hope that the game crashes in the middle of your battle as that tends to cause a change in non-tourney dragons.
    But that’s what making me feel discouraged and disheartened. I’m a new player. This current event is my third event. I don’t have half the dragons you mentioned. In the pic, you can see my highest level dragons. Just those 4. Everything else below them are level 4-7

Don’t have champion, Egypt, cosmic. Do have rainbow, royal but rainbow is level 7 and royal is level 4. It would take me several days to save up enough coins to grow food for rainbow and royal. Looks like I’ll be stuck on this dragon and can’t finish bingo. I really want to get the top prize and 50 tickets to work my way towards crafting my first diamond. But not happening

Executive Chef
    Sometimes you just have to be patient. It seems like you're trying to gulp down the entire Dragon Story pie at once instead of eating a slice at a time. Just breathe! 😀

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Sometimes you just have to be patient. It seems like you're trying to gulp down the entire Dragon Story pie at once instead of eating a slice at a time. Just breathe! ��
    Nope you are wrong. You don’t get it. I’m trying to say that they should make these enemy dragons easier for players of my level to beat. A challenge that’s doable and attainable. Not an impossible task. None of the dragons I own can beat this dragon. I’m stuck on it until something in the game decides to change it. Otherwise, I’m STUCK. Don’t you get it?

Sometimes, even a Level 1 common Dragon, like the Fire Dragon turns to be the best fighter against some extraordinary tough opponents, as the Champion Dragons etc.
    Have it in mind and, as long as White or Green elements are strong against the Black one, you could try with a Forest or a Light Dragon.
    By the way, we are expecting a new tournament on Friday and then for sure your opponent will change, but I wish you have already won it till then!

Rhino Keeper
    Meanwhile...I’m losing the lead in bingo because of this darn dragon. I really want to win those 50 tickets. For the past week, I’ve worked very hard to stay in the top 2 places until this dragon. I don’t see how wanting 50 tickets is equivalent to wanting to eat the whole pie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Sometimes, even a Level 1 common Dragon, like the Fire Dragon turns to be the best fighter against some extraordinary tough opponents, as the Champion Dragons etc.
    Have it in mind and, as long as White or Green elements are strong against the Black one, you could try with a Forest or a Light Dragon.
    By the way, we are expecting a new tournament on Friday and then for sure your opponent will change, but I wish you have already won it till then!
    Thank you for the tips! I’ll go throw some level 1 dragons at it. I’ve tried everything starting from my highest and nothing has worked. I’m losing my rank in bingo because of this dragon

Just failed with my Landworm 12. When my nest frees up, I’ll get a level 1 Forest and Fire and try those next

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Meanwhile...I’m losing the lead in bingo because of this darn dragon. I really want to win those 50 tickets. For the past week, I’ve worked very hard to stay in the top 2 places until this dragon. I don’t see how wanting 50 tickets is equivalent to wanting to eat the whole pie
    Do you have any alternate lines in your Bingo card? There are times when finishing with three lines for 500 points or two lines for 250 points may be just too hard. When in this situation, your best bet would be to finish any one line that is available to get a Bingo and move to the next card.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Do you have any alternate lines in your Bingo card? There are times when finishing with three lines for 500 points or two lines for 250 points may be just too hard. When in this situation, your best bet would be to finish any one line that is available to get a Bingo and move to the next card.
    Yikes I’m only able to finish 1 line at a time. I’ve only done 2 lines a couple times. And never 3 lines. The challenges are quite hard. Getting 1 line completed can take 2 days. But I’m learning to plan it better so I can get the most points while waiting to clear a line

I notice the cards get more difficult. Now they have a battle in almost every line and breed a specific dragon. I keep having to refresh those and set an alarm to check back in 3 hours haha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast