Thread: Leaderboard events ...Rigged?

Host(ess)

Leaderboard events ...Rigged?

Anyone else think that the leaderboard event players are dubious ...hackers?.
    It is just hard to believe anyone playing fairly can accumulate 150k plus points to be consistently winning the Global leaderboard. Some of the winners are repeat one after the other..12 or 15 games in a row! I.e. [] Who displays more than 10 trophies...and pretty much is in top 10 every other time....
    Just saying...I have been Dragon Story fan for over 6 years...and have over 1.5M food each time I play Leaderboard so I am amazed at repeat winners.... just wondering what the trick is....
    If no trick..then my full respect to their commitment to invest in this game...reward should be more than graphic trophies instead some Storm8 stocks....
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-04-19 at 11:11 AM. Reason: removed players island name- privacy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tyram2012 View Post
    It is just hard to believe anyone playing fairly can accumulate 150k plus points to be consistently winning the Global leaderboard. Some of the winners are repeat one after the other..12 or 15 games in a row! I.e. [] Who displays more than 10 trophies...and pretty much is in top 10 every other time....
    Just saying...I have been Dragon Story fan for over 6 years...and have over 1.5M food each time I play Leaderboard so I am amazed at repeat winners.... just wondering what the trick is....
    If no trick..then my full respect to their commitment to invest in this game...reward should be more than graphic trophies instead some Storm8 stocks....
    It's called spending real money and lots of it. I spend real money. I spend quite a bit on this game every single month. But there is absolutely no way that I will spend more than $200 per month between *all* of my S8 games, and I am sure that these players must be spending at least that much on just this one event. I guess they want the "prestige" of getting the trophies, but to me there is no prestige because they bought the award and didn't necessarily work hard for it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-04-19 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Discussing moderator actions/edited quote

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    <Snip...> I guess they want the "prestige" of getting the trophies, but to me there is no prestige because they bought the award and didn't necessarily work hard for it. <...Snip>
    Actually, you wouldn’t believe the amount of work that they put in to gain that kind of scores, individually and as a group

No hacking involved, just money and a whole lot of time spent, on the LB event as well as the Adventure Bingos

Quote Originally Posted by tyram2012 View Post
    They aren’t hackers, several, especially the one that you pointed out, are just doing it for the “prestige” they perceive that coming in 1st brings them. One of them has a hope that they might one day all agree to bring the 1st place LB score down to an attainable 12.5K so that every player in the world would tie for 1st place. That dream is unlikely to come true because of one player.

Don’t hate them. Instead, visit their islands and read their walls. They are players from all around the world and most do not even speak the same language but they try their best to communicate using English, sometimes to disastrous results, so you have to admire their efforts.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-04-19 at 11:12 AM. Reason: edited quote

The Honorable Panda
    Discussing hacking and *****s is against the forum rules. If you need to report a players, please contact support.

( see support link in my signature).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request